Friday, July 1, 2011

Antartica

Yesterday was beyond great!~
Extra long skype convo with master!!~
A little bit silent convo..
Yesterday I came up with a great idea!
a crazy idea to say the least
Nobody in their right mind will do the idea I came up with..
I'm writing a contract
Its not morally wrong but it will cause a great deal of tensions
But this is the way I think about it!~ after 2 years or so when I get DD boobies
My parents won't even look at me anymore
I wish I could say I was stretching the truth but that's how my parents are
The type that critizes people with big boobies who don't cover up
If I get my DD boobies sorry I can't cover up!~ I want everyone to see LOOK BIG BOOBIES!!
There is a saying.." big boobies can't buy you happiness"
But..big boobies brings master happiness!~
and big boobies are a huge investment but I can work all the money I spent on boobies back!
Wet t-shirt contests!~ and bikini contests! Working at hooters and stripping!~ maybe ill earn more then I put in!
Big boobies small waist pretty face!~ total win for a wet tshirt contest
Where I live..they have bikini contests bi-weekly! You can win 300usd for one contest!
But now I'm off topic..
So after I told master my epic plan
He told me that my plan has flaws but could work!
For hours we researched sepretly to get the plan working
I researched more on the steps I will take to complete my plan
Who should I contact, what I should write, what offices should I go to etc.
And master researched on more of how to do the plan?
Me and master are a good team right!~
We instantly seperated and did our own research to put together in the end for final result!
researching was really complicated..my head was hurting worse then when I study my math equations!!
Just so many options, so many people and words I did not understand ~_~
But somehow I survived..and finished part one of my research!~
After I surrvived and looked at the convo history I can see that master believes in me
It feels good to know he believes in me not a lot of people believe in me
I think if master did not think I was mentally capable and physically able to do this he would not have helped me and just say it can't be done or some other lame excuse that I would have instantly believed!~
Although I survived heavy research yesterday I know I will have several more days to survive
I want this expirence to be a growing expirence, becoming more independant, not afraid to fight for what I believe in
Although, the hard part of the expirence has not came up yet I want to try my best from the start
Already I have a special notebook where I am recording notes, tips, phone numbers and everything else!~
I want to be finished with all the contract paper work by september 1st one month before I take my standard testing!
A little part of me is nervous that one month won't be enough time for my parents to sign
But I always have great ideas that pop into my head
I think if I was a good writer and I was smarter I could really use my great ideas to better the world
Master his major is business
He wants financial stabability
I think he's in the wrong major (~_~)
Everything about master screams law
And everytime I tell him he never tells me WHY law is not good for him
So I will explain why I feel law is good for him!~
1.He enjoys reading boring things
2.He can write amazingly I think he would be able to write good briefs
3.He already knows many legal things
4.He speaks clearly with authority
5.He has business managment skills and accounting skills I feel he can open his own pratice

But although law is good for him he has flaws
1.low gpa
2.expensive cost to attend law school
3.less job stabality=longer time to get big boobies
4.Master I feel can get emotional quickly sometimes
5.A tranny lawyer?

So I guess it can float anyway
I think Master should try fate..and just take lsat no studying needed!~ high score=business is wrong major!
Lol as long as master is happy I'm happy for him :D

I was thinking what's the best part of my body...
And I decided my legs!
My legs are a nice lightly toasted carmel (atleast in my pov!) And my legs don't look bad..
Master hates big thighs but I think toned thighs will look good on me but not korean styled legs xD
Yesterday I went on webcam with Master I wore an angelic white top
I think I looked like an angel!~
A beautiful angelic angel in white :D
My hair was also so perfectly brown like onews brown with several color streaks!~
Master won't notice small things like kittys hair untill he understands how special kittys hair is!~
So special my hair has a name!~
My hair is ever changing colors D: it can range from black to light brown all at the same time !.!
Special just like me!~
California, whenever I think about it I can only see myself happy!~
Happily being with Master!~
Happily hanging out with my asian friends
Happily giving lap dances to asians at my job
Happily studying in the library next to a boy that looks like onew if I squint my eyes haha

IF I actually get to go to california the first thing me and master MUST do is celebrate!
I wonder if we can celebrate with plain chowmein?
Maybe if I beg master for a loooong time he will say yes to chowmein celebration
Wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment