Tuesday, July 12, 2011

wahhzz

yayy!~ diet is going great I look good :O
MASTERS BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO WEEKS
AHHHH~~~ FRANTIC DASH TO FIND OUT WHAT TO GIVE HIM
I finished mudkips ^_^
but I dont like mudkips..
so now I can A. REDO MUDKIPS B.DESTROY MUDKIPS OR C.SEND MUDKIPS
-_- I think I will go with B. it just looks meh...
I want master to get something and be like
YAYYYYYY MY KITTY LOVES ME!~~
But I dont know what to give Master :O
What if I get something too girly 0_0
what if i buy a tshirt and he hates it
rawrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I want master to be super happy with what he gets
Happy enough to go on facebook and be like.. Great Birthday today love my special gift :p
hahha jkjk master isnt so public about kitty
I Wish Master was more public in a secret way :D
Like this one time master put my text on facebook~~ ahhh so cute
copycat I couldve sued him for copywrite issues but since I am so NICE I let him get away with it this time ;)
Master said he does not know how to give me surprices
ahh how is master so slow
To me Master can make me so happy by the simplest of things
A picture of him makes me jump up and down ^_^ It's emberassing to say lol
and if by chance...I recieve a picture and I am in bed I giggle like a little girl who just heard that her crush likes her back LOL
The crazy part of this is I usually get pictures when I am FIREY MAD at master lol
tsk tsk tsk master cheats by making kitty feel better with a picture lol
Master asked me if I could go back in time and pick a OPPA for a Master would I?
I thought about it for a little bit
and then master asked me whats special about him
I thought for a long long long long time
nothing really is special about Master He is good at math,writes well, geeky, weird? idk nothing I really care about enough to mark as special and its a LONG stretch to call Master unique since unique I dont believe in...
But Master is special because he grew into a special soft place of my heart made just for him!~~
Yeah..I know sounds like a cop out answer...lOL but its true
If joppi hurt me a lot and then sent me a picture
I would defriend her on facebook
appologies are not made by pictures..I dont forget what happens because you sent me a picture -_- But master As soon as he sends me a picture its like he put a bandaid over my broken heart and kissed it with love <3 I just get that lovelly amazing Feeling and just think Ahh..I am not mad anymore ^_^ but thats just photos
When my phone rings and its master..AHHHHHH I HAVE A HART ATTACK~!
lol should I say hello super sexy? nono I will say hello super cool
nonno I will say hello like a slave! NONONONO I WILL SAY HELLO I LOVE YOU OPPA!!~~
haha but by the time I pick up..I get so confused on which hello that I just sound confused (-_-) fail the list of special things he does to me can go on for a long time and maybe one day I shall post all of them ha
but back to the point...Master or Oppa who is a Master...
I pick Master Oppa Master might be great! I can really see myself having lots of fun and not being hurt and enjoying myself!!!! but Unfortunatly There is only one place in my heart for someone like Master I dont think Oppa Master will be able to get into that place to get in..
1.You need to hurt me
2. to make me WANT this relationship
3. make me WANT to not give up

Master The first time he hurt me thats when he started cracking into a special place in my heart..He told me If I am not serious about bdsm we should end this I was so hurt I cried I cried and cried he said bdsm was a phase for me thats when I wanted to not give up (see haru haru)
The first time Master made me want to keep this relationship was when he described what love is, the special feeling of love he will have for his slave me~!
The first time he hurt me..Was less then a week of starting this relationship -_-
In fact its my -SECOND- blog post! I guess that shouldve been a hint that he would hurt me more often lol

I was in a BDSM relationship with a master 95% Oppa :o
When I called..He wouldnt say hello
He would say " I love you"
If we happened to talk about anything He will always squeeze I love you into it
" Today I was at the mall, I was looking for clothes and then I saw the perfect dress and I thought God I really love Katie I Know she will love this on me"
XD even if he was talking about facebook he would say I love you
Your my angel, Your so beautiful I want to spend my life with you!~~
cute things!~ copied from dramas that I pretended I never watched lol
and one day he proposed! A promise ring, it was beautiful my name was engraved into it and it was really nice..
after I aceepted though things got weird..
I wasnt ready for kids!!
and He was intrested in poly dating 3 or 4 wives of course im the most beautiful angel He has..He wants a Black angel, Spanish angel, White angel and a Asian angel..Sounds more like he wants to TASTE the rainbow -__-
and we broke off I kept the ring ^_^
I sold it lol beautiful ring I hope whoever gets that ring
Is happy and in love
but the feeling I have for Master and the feeling I had for him was diffrent..
Yea he could make me smile by saying I love you..But Master makes me squeel and fangirl when he says I love you :O Yea he looked good shirtless AWESOME CHOCOLATE ABS LIKE KPOP STARS but Master Shirtless looks like OMGDANFJDSAFDSNLKJFNLDSGSDKJG oops thats not a word :p thats because I cant describe how I feel
The best way to describe why I will pick Master everytime and continue to be in a painful unfair relationship is because
I am addicted to the way master makes me feel?
With Master all my emotions are like on crack ^_^ JUST CRAZILY HYPERLY OVERDONE
With Master I am 10x more HAPPY ^_^ EVERYDAYY
When Master hurts me though it hurts a bit more then others..
I take his advice and critism a lot harder then others for exsample I will NEVER use a comma without a space ever again lol
I also atleast attempt to look at what i type and see how can I make this have less words :D
clearly I dont do that on blogs..Blogs are me putting my heart on a page!
If Master fucks other girls I will be hurt, But..I wont show it ^_^
I will happily search for more girls..
I want to be a slave because I want to make one person happy,as happy as can be I can't die without knowing one person truley was so happy because of me :)this "happiness spreader" can be done in many ways..but why did I chose bdsm?
I love truth or dare
I loved dare the most~
And I found I was a good slave..
Never had complaints before
I really wanted a master with a weird fetish that is hard for people to do?
so I guess in terms of expirence I DONT have much
but in terms of expirence I have had my fair share
ranging from A baby..To a Doll that cant move,eat,drink etc.
Masters bimbo ideas falls in the middle
Maybe what if master doesnt need a bimbo to get it up
but he needs a nonphsyical element that his soul is attracted to?
how creepy do I sound?? lol
Like what if...his brain is looking for a girl that is not just pretty with boobies but also special unlike anyone else?
When I Concider the possiablity that maybe a bimbo might not make him attracted..I worry If I will be the special element is brain is searching for to keep him up :o?
I do have a solution to all Masters troubles!
Just one month will cure him for a LIFETIME 100% MONEYBACK GURANTEE :D
haah I hope we dont have to get to such extremes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment