Thursday, July 21, 2011

Quickyy

Quick update!

So, Offically addicted to this book Great Expectations!
I love it <3
The author is like toying with my emotions..
I read the book and I start crying noo........
and then when the character is nervous..my heart IMPLODES ahh!~~
well at night I think I am more emotional..
I can read a book at 3am and cry my eyees out
but I can read the same thing at 11am and nothing will happen just "oh..ok!"
yeaa I'm weird!~~~
Master got an A on a test ^_^ a midterm yayyy
he usually gets C's so now I want to do something awesome for him <3
nothing like usual!
I have been working on my surprise for a bit ughh I wonder if he will like it...
It is not what I usually do like emails, poems and singing
lol something more thoughtfull^_^
something he can appreciate!~!!
yayyzzz but ugh so much hardwork..
I hate biting my nails, but I cant help but bite my nails as I worry if it willl look good...
Will it look good mm...will he like it?
what if he hates it...
!.! rawrr
anyways gotta go back to working!~! I need to finish before master goes to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment