Friday, July 15, 2011

Blahhzz WTF

today master just screamed at me =[
I told him I met this guy online
bassicly I enslave him and he gives me money ^_^
just like how master said I could do it
but this guy lives in china..he is a sucscfull CEO in china :o
and he has the diamond club account to prove it!
the diamond club just means your money has been verified :O
I just idely messaged him once and he happened to reply :D
he said its cool I like asian things and he has never tried being a slve and wants to try it~
we could get to know each other better and maybe in a few months he can fly me out to china on a private jet and he will let me stay in a suite I can bring a friend or two if i wish and we can try the bdsm things :D
cool right?
I told master..
and all he did was scream at me...
I felt like....I was a bad person....
just BLAH KITTY AWIFPJSFASK ASSPKFNA;N;AS FSAKMAFS;M KA;AM;KFM;ASMF
aghh....=/
I didnt know just messaging someone was so harmfull...
I followed the rules...no personal relationships just bdsm
but still I was screamed at =[
=[
its my first time really being screamed at by master
I feel sick..
I just told master i am going to eat
I shall order chowmein..
and sleep....sleep forever
ughh i hope i dont awake for a long time -_-
I waited to talk to master for a longgg time
but I didnt even get to tell master other things in my life..
he was just screaming at me..
and when he did give me the chance to talk about other things
I didnt want to tell him?
it just felt like he wouldnt really listen..
I know most times master doesnt listen but it just felt like he wouldnt care really
just blahhhh hes so mad at me
what do i do? ~_~
aghhh I need chowmeins...
aghh talking to master is so weird now
it was just ONE message not even exchanging anything else =/
Master asked what if he went to germany with a stranger?
I wanted to ask him whats the diffrence from germany and where he lives?
no matter what master will fuck someone thats not me
should I feel upset that he wants to go to germany?
should I feel like a bad person for messaging someone???

No comments:

Post a Comment