Saturday, July 30, 2011

ENERGY POWER

YAYY
Master opens his gift in 3hrs!
I wonder if he will like it!!~
ahghh I missed the gift soo muchzz
I Liked looking at it ^_^
its sooo mega ccutee <3 <3 <3
=^o^=
I just worry aghhh did it break...
AGHZZZ what iff he cant read my writing
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I frogot to spell check my writing ^_^
lol just random worries fillz my headd rawrz
What if he opens the gift the wrong way?
or if he doesnt understand :O etc.
Not really worrying if he will like it..
theirs a quote...
If your in love, you will love any gift your lover gives you!~
So Since master loves his slave no worries ^_^
Then!~~ My other accomplishments for this week
WOAH..did you read alll my blogz yeaaaa I did like 3 blog entries all chocolate all 3pages long ^_^
I know, I'm an awesome kitty =^___^=
I feel happyy yaayyzz happiesss
Master has a boy whos a friend whos a roomate
so BOYFRIENDROOMATE
Masters boyfriendroomate I wonder what he looks like
master says hes ugly...but master says onew is ugly
Master and kitty argue last night abtz sleeping
I was like OPPAAA I WANNA GO SLEEPY AT 6AM
thennn Master was like KItty you go sleepy at 5am
thenn I was like OPAAAAAAAAA
THEN he was like KITTYYYYY
and thennnnn he said i can stay up 630am!
and thenn at 5am I was sleepy so I go bed ^_^
and thene Master was like UGHZZZ KITTYYY >_<
AND THEN I was like ^_^
ahh 5AM SLEEP WAKE UP 8AM!~ THEN MEGAA ENERRGYYY
NO NAPPIEZ ALLL DAYS NOT EVEN ONEZ YAYYZZ ENERGYY POWERR
and thennn tonight I stay up till 5am again and wake up 8am again and then MEGA ENERGY REPEATZZZ AND THENN MONDAY I REPEAT AND TUESDAY I REPEAT AND THEN WEND AND THURSDAY FOREVERZZZZZZZ AGHZHZZ YAYYZZZ ^_^
When I happy I use Z'S Super muchz like
Oppaz
Mazter
Gmailz etc. ^_^
I STAY UP LATEE ALLL NIGHT EVERY DAYYY!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Make songs+poems+dances+words+ say oppaa lotz of times+ hum+piano+ asian dramas+ bloggyyyyyz+ fl+ EVERYTHINGZZ YAYYYZZ
STAYING UP LATE ROCKZ <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment