Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Auto

Ahh!~ I've found my writing zen

Today, I am looking for songs for Master to sing! I am doing my best to chose easy songs for him, no rapping no insane Korean just simple. I love love ballads <3 I want to chose the really sappy ones so it feels like Master is singing that to me!~ But, I also like stupid songs like Super junior Sorry Sorry, here is just a little snippet of Sorry Sorry


Wherever you go you confidently Smile,
 your attractiveness, a rare beauty
You’re really like a fantasy
So much that people can’t change their mind about
 i’ve fallen for you
Sorry Sorry Sorry


Ahh, mega cute!~  I think, that this song might be too hard for Master to sing though, even though it says the same words over and over ^_^ nega nega nega nega (I, I,I,)
Then, I have the other songs I want Master to sing , these songs are sad break up songs. Like here's an example of Lee Seung Chul- Can you hear me now?

I will wait for you forever
Even if you have forgotten me~
Because of love, I will love you
Your tears, your loneliness, I will take them with me
Please don’t cry anymore
Even if the world makes you grief
I love you, can you hear it?



Then!~ theirs the annoying songs I want Master to sing just for fun :) like SNSD,Brown eyed girls and SHINee!~ I will work hard, even if it means I have to work hard without master. Master told me, I can count on him for math help, but so far he has not helped me as he promised. Ugh I hate people who don't follow through on promises, I just feel like they left me hanging. It's cool, It's tottally cool though, I can do this! I will teach myself, and work hard alone. I usually work alone, and it has gotten me far, no diffrence in this situation. I won't let myself down, there is this guy he is amazing at math, but he's a pervert addicted to my body. If I happen to have trouble, maybe he will give me a few pointers. I don't know if I want to sink that low, trading my body for math lol. I'll just see how It goes with my self study, three hours everyday~! Since Master has a new friend sleeping over, he will be busy. I hate when Master is around his friends, I just feel awkward typing. I think, should I message? No! don't message, because hes busy! I argue over and over again, until I fall asleep tired of worrying about sending a message.  I just don't want to look like I am addicted to Master, I don't want to be clingy or needy. I just want Master to have fun, talk to his friend's and forget that he has a Kitty.  A part of me can't wait till I am sexy, and pretty enough for Master to proudly show his friend. Then the other part of me, wishes Master would be happy to show me like I am now. Master says, a lot more often that I am the best Kitty ever,  perfect fit. But, I never believe him, I am a Kitty who can't even give him a boner, how perfect is that. A kitty with a nice heart, a kitty able to accept large ranges of pain, but a Kitty that can't get Master excited. Last night Master, he said Oh I have a boner! I was so happy, ALMOST more happy then when he sends photos. Then, I was like yep, kitty caused it and he was like "Uhmm...Ok..." I felt like dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment