Monday, July 18, 2011

Failz



Master, he wanted me to write about being a cuckqueen but, somehow I went way off topic. It's a waste to just delete this paragraph, so here is my failed attempt at Masters prompt, I did not double check this since its just trash sorry!~


Being a slave, you have two options, two unspeakable options. The first option is to make your Master happy all the time, and the second option is to make your Master happy sometime, when you feel like it. I chose the first option, this can also be called a limitless slave. A limitless slave, is a term that many Masters dream of saying, because this is a slave without any limits, the master can use or abuse this slave at their own discretion. I am not yet a limitless slave, but rather a slave who works on becoming limitless. Taking small steps everyday, to make master happy, thinking less about myself and more about my Master. Because this relationship is still online, it is a bit difficult to take the steps to make my Master happy. For now I just practice small things, like leaving him alone to study, letting him go out with his friends to strip shows, and just being flexible with anything and everything. So far, Master has not asked me to do anything serious that shows my efforts on being limitless. An example of something serious, would be Master asking me if he could have a girlfriend, other then me. If master asked me that, I would be deeply hurt, my mind would go crazy. But, I would never tell Master no because I know that having a girlfriend, would provide him with the emotional and sexual support that he craves for. Since I can not give that to him, the least I could give him would be the ability to fulfill his cravings. If Master craves Spanish bimbos, its my job to befriend every hot bimbo and lure them to Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment