Monday, July 25, 2011

Bootcampz

Master is so awesome ^_^
I always knew he was awesome but ehh...never this much awesome
Master kinda quizzed me on the book I was reading called Great Expectations
I thought I knew the book really really really good but after the quiz although I got most of the questions right, I found that I wasn't reading enough to answer deeper level questions.
I started reading more actively and surprisingly I found lots of good things~~
I have a lot of theories...but I need to find things to back it up :O
Since I finished part one of the book I am going to go back and find things to support my theories and my ideas and put it in a word doccument..
Master he wants me to write a ten page essay on this book!
I told him he was crazy -_-
I thought he was joking, but he seemed really serious?
Maybe I'll get lucky and he really was joking?
but just in case he is NOT joking, I am making a word doccument of intresting things that I can connect later...
I know master wants 10 page of substance not 5 pages of substance is 5 pages of fluf..
but to be honest I always do 1 page of substance and then the rest is fluff...
OR I just pay a slave, pay a friend or order a slave to do my essays....
rawrr so long has it been since I wrote something so long by myself -_-
I told Master that in the book I am reading, I find that I am most like this guy in the book who does not learn that much, but believes he learns sooo much when really he has learned nothing..
Master told me I am not like that guy since I have learned so much
Maybe Master is right..Master got really mad multiple times during the skype call because I am afraid...I am afraid that maybe, just maybe I am not good enough to go to a great school..not good enough to write great essaays or take classes. His eyes went like >_< when Master gets mad his eyes get soo SMALL it looks like (>_<)  he doesn't look cute anymore =[
Master looks super cute like this when he is happy (^_^)  He was mad for a long time he was so pissed...Just eating his steak in a pissed way and just screaming at me..He screamed and screamed and screamed I just felt like crying >_<  Master was soo mean...blahhh
After the mean phases went away and Master was too tired to be pissed ^_^ I thought about it, Master is pissed because he knows I can do better so I have to do better from now on!
After that little peptalk to myself I was ready to do better :) I reread a few chapters of the book, and read the book with active reading! I wasn't sure If i knew how to read actively, so before I read I decided it would be best if I read a few articles on active reading. That helped me a lot, after reading the book again I found many things that I did not see earlier :) that made me happy the next time master questions me on the book I am gonna show big improvments 100% guranteee and since Master wants me to write a 10 page paper on the book I decided to start reading a college textboook called Writing Annallyticaly, actually its not a bad read I learned many things!
Now when I read the book ever page I ask myself these questions maybe not all of these questions, but atleast some of these question ^_^
1.Which detials seems significant? Why?
2.What does the detial mean?
3. What else might it mean?
4.  How do the detials fit together? What might they have in common?
5. What do these pattern of details mean?
6. What else might these same pattern of details mean?
7. How else could it be explained?
These 7 questions are like so amazing! I've found lots of reoccuring patterns that I brushed off as nothing! Like the Mist, the birds, some friends, how characters are described! and more! ^_^
maybe I am reading too deeply into the book, but I rather have a lot of theories and just narrow them down to the ones I can actually prove then not having many theories :D
I tryed to tell my friend Joppi to try reading the textbook, since its actually not a dull read but rather a intresting read. She was not intrested in reading the textbook its not that big of a read just 384 pages! compared to the 544 pages in great expectations! Although I am reading writing annalytically I am also reading "Elements of Style" which is a short read at only 105 pages! I told her about both of these books, she wasnt intrested in reading =/ A part of me felt like pip in the book wanting to pass all the information to her so that when I do score high, and become a scholar..she won't be left behind. That feeling, feels terriable!  I still try to pass down the information still, it's things she will need!~ I personally feel like self help books are amazing for me! I take the information I learn and run with it, I learned a lot of my grammar not from actual teachers but rather from books. My grammar is still bad, because I did not finish the book yet lol xD But, now when I get back english papers, I dont get points off for bad grammar, but rather points off for other flaws. My grammar went from a F- to a B- ^_^  I hope to get it to a A+ soon :) like  Ocotber 1st soon ;)
So Masters present.....I got it! I got the BEST idea, and it came to me in the most RANDOM place ever..  The present, is something master does not believe in. But, it is something that I believe in strongly! I know its kinda risky giving him something he does not believe in..I hope he will use it though ^_^  if not use, atleast put it somewhere he can see it everyday!~~
I like this gift, maybe a bit better then mudkips even though mudkips wouldve been great if I wasnt such a clutz hahah. I don't think I am ever gonna tell Master what hapapned to mudkips lol so stupid what caused mudkips to be destroyed lol...
I love arts and crafts, but I suck at actually crafting?
LOL so I screwed up Masters current present..I screwed up prettyy bad...
I saved it though! I think,I screwed up more then I planned to..but I saved it and it still looks pretty?
I asked joppi what she thought of the gift she said it was PERFECT but it was too girly..
Ooops.....
I can't help adding my own little girly touch?

I try to tell joppi as much as I can about Master and our relationship in a vanilla wayy!
I even want to tell joppi about how I am writing a 10 page paper, in a normal couple relationship I guess your boyfriend wouln't tell his girlfriend to write a 10 page paper...So I phrased it as Boot camp!
LOL and with this Boot camp idea.. I am able to explain a lot of my reasonings to her not only about studying but also about weightloss and eating healthy for the mind...and reading weird books ^_^ LOL I laugh when I think about how vanilla I can make anything for joppi :)

 me: Adam said if I cant answer his math question in less then 25 seconds without a calculator then I need to start his  bootcamp lol it took me 5mins to answer >_<
 joppi: lol
 me: his bootcamp is ccrazyy joppi O_o
 joppi: lmao boot camp?
 me: likeee the first thing that i am doing on his bootcamp is writing a 10 PAGE PAPER
  on a book
  10
joppi: wtf
 me: ONE ZEO page.o_o hes crazy right?
 joppi: yesss
 me: I dont even write my own essayss in english class o-O when im done ill send you the first page ;)
 joppi: hahaha wow
 me: yea...crazy bootcamp..
 and lsat night he waas like whats 90,555,560,450/5
  it was crazy o_o I missed yoko
 joppi: haaaaa wow i need paper  nd pencil
 me: lol yea no paper allowed in bootcamp
 joppi: k iam droppin out wat was the guessin  *Translation : The question*
 me: lol the question? ill tell you tomarrow ;)
joppi: lol wow congrats
me: lol :) dont worry joppi after i finish adams bootcamp ill bring the bootcamp to you ;) 25page essay on jodi picoult sister keeper
 joppie: ya no thank  nope  nawt doin it
 me: lol he said that when he gets kids each year their kids need to write a essay like If they are in 3rd grade they need to write a 3page essay and if they are in 4th grade... a 4 page essay etc.
  O_O starting from 1st grade
  I think his kids will run away
 joppi: o my
 me: Theyll run to your house ^_^
  and your kids will laugh at them and say they have no eyes
joppi: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  omgg
  imaginee
 me: I Keep telling him his kids will run away no christmas+esssays =/
 joppi: okay or the kids will won't like hym at all like hate
 joppi: u should tell hym tat
 joppi: don't marry hym
 me: lol i love him ^_^
 me: true true
  hes asian?
 josephine: -_-
 me: lol
2:54 PM Maybe when u get an arranged ull have a guy like adam
  someone who seems really normal but is not normal at all but really strange

No comments:

Post a Comment