Thursday, July 14, 2011

~1

I feel bad that my friend joppi has confused feelings about Master XD
she knows everything about our relationship except she doesnt know the bdsm part?
As of right now she thinks master is the perfect boyfriend for me <3
I describe our relationship more as a DATING rather then a slavery relationship..

"Oppa told me that he loves me forever!~ and will never ever ever let me go not in a thousand kazillion years :O because I stole his heart with my cuteness :D"

(OF COURSE master did not say this) and then she is like AHH!~~HE LOVES YOU <3 THATS CUTE~! Did I stretch the truth? no..Master did tel me he would never let me go but there was conditions to him never leaving me..
or something else would be like
"Oppa says, the name Katie is really special to him and years from now he wants to name something really special Katie like his first child or his first resturant or something :)"
Well...mmmm I am named katie and I am his first slave? Slave and reasturant isnt a far stretch I serve master just like reasturants serve food?
"Today Oppa said he wants our realationship to be high intensity! meaning he wants me to know that He loves me so much and he will do his best to make me happy in the future!~ even though we are online he wants to make sure we dont fail like others relationships and we are being real and legit 100% of the way"
Well..our relationship is a high intesnsity bdsm relationship and we are trying to be a Master slave realtionship not a fake master sub relationship..Legit and real

Although I love stretching the truth about what master says I enjoy stretching the truth about what I say to him lol
Situation: Me and Master are in a fight rawrrr

Kitty says: Oppa, there is 3billion people in china..If you don't treat me better I will move to china!~~
Oppa says: Sorry Kitty, don't move to china I love you!~ I will try my best not to hurt you anymore

Actual argument
Kitty says: Oppa, You always hurt me I am sick of it
Master says: Sorry Kitty, I will do my best to cut down on unintentional hurting you but you must realize that sometimes intentional hurting is required in this relationship

^_^ TBH I like my version of the argument better <3 so sappy

Bassicly I quote my favoriate asian dramaas :) and now master looks like the best boyfriend ever but Theirs aalso times where I dont stretch..if master says anything G rated that doesnt need stretching to make it more G-rated then I let joppi know the truth :) but how often is master G-Rated? Heres what I figure...Joppi is going to hate Master soon might as well make her love master just as much as I do? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment