Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Magisterial

My cuckquean cherry will be popped shortly, while thinking about this new experience I am ambivalent. I am scared, worried, confused but ultimately deeply in love. I am scared that Master will fuck others, and will develop apathetic feelings towards me. I am not a diffident person, but with him fucking others, he will discover that I am a dilettante, not able to satisfy him as well as others who are are more experienced with their tongues. He will no longer find happiness in my zealot, optimistic personality but rather focus on my flaws. My main concern about this is that master will become reticent about his unhappiness, and it will slowly affect our relationship in an adverse way. Masters implacable lust for girls, can passably be the demise of our relationship. Although, I have a few negative feelings regarding cuckquean, I feel delighted to be able to give Master this unique experience. Providing him with a copious amount of girls, ranging in body shapes and personalities.

As a slave, I am quite malleable, whatever Master wishes I can shift into that form of mindset, or personality. This quality trait, has become habitual. When Master asked me, how do I feel about cuckquean, although I had a pessimistic outlook on it, I was able to quickly transform my emotions into a optimistic viewpoint. My feelings towards cuckquean were ineffable, but, because I knew Masters deepest desires, was to have a cuckquean slave. I adapted my feelings about cuckquean, to be better suited for Masters desires. I put my personal feelings, on the back burner so that Master can accomplish his desire to own a cuckquean. I put my feelings last in the relationship, because it is my duty as a slave, to ensure my Master is happy. As a slave, I surrender my rights to emotions that counteract what my Master wishes, because these emotions are not compatible with my role as his slave. The role of a slave is to please her Master, despite her feelings towards the subject. Fulfilling my role as a slave, I have allowed my feelings to not play a role in the decision to be a cuckquean, but rather let Masters happiness with a cuckquean allow me to make my decision.

The first test, of my malleability was last night. Master wanted to set up a date with a girl called S, in hopes of a Birthday fuck. My first reactions, were hurt,confused,disappointed and sad, this confirmed Masters penchant for sex, over ensuring stability of our relationship. Due to the rush of feelings, I was detached, not knowing how to respond. After collecting my emotions, I told Master that It was a great idea. I took my negative emotions regarding the fucking, and shifted it into a positive light. Master fucking S is innocuous, and the outcomes would only be Masters happiness would be increased. Focusing on Masters happiness, the increase of his happiness outweighs the possibilities of a deleterious impact on the relationship. Focusing on the short term aspects, cuckquean would be mellifluous, but in the long term aspect it could be potentially erroneous. Certain problems could occur, that will make the relationship difficult to maintain. Problems such as STDs, babies, lack of attention to the BDSM relationship and more. These errors, could be the demise of the relationship, but I am willing to take the risk, so that master can achieve the short-term happiness that he is craving
.
Although, adding cuckquean can exacerbate our relationship, if done correctly it has the potential to ameliorate this relationship. The perfect relationship would end with Master exonerated, leaving him feel satisfied and refreshed without any ounces of guilt. A Master is entitled to be selfish, indulging in his needs while rejecting the needs of his slave. Ideally, I would like to see the girl he wishes to fuck regularly tested, along with making  sure she understands what type of relationship she will have with my Master. It will be  a relationship, that will allow no advancements, and will never advance into anything more then a quick fuck. Having the girl understand, completely what this means pertaining to babies, and other forms of romantic aspects is the most important aspect for a perfect cuckquean expirence. Having her understand her role in the relationship, will make me more comfortable towards the idea, thus allowing me to have a sense of ellan towards cuckquean. During the fucking, I would like to be edging, not able to cum until given permission form Master or denied permission from Master. Cumming, or not cumming during the cuckquean experience is not important to me. I enjoy the feeling of being teased, and denied but have no preference whether I should cum or not, if Master decides I should cum, I will be happy, but if he denies me to cum, I will still be happy. Although, I might not be able to cum I would like to see Master cum, cum many times, all over the place. After the experience has ended, I would like to be able to lick cum, or pussy juice from Master, as my souvenir. Remembering the taste of her cum in my mouth, or the taste of Masters cum would create a deeper memory in my mind, compared to a pantie or a picture. The taste of a cum from Master will remind me that I did not cause him pleasure, but someone else caused him this pleasure. The taste of the girls pussy's juice, on masters lips will remind me, that Master enjoyed himself with a girl that was not me. These two feelings, I will be able to remember clearly. I would be most unhappy with a girl who ignores the fact that she will not have any personal advancement in my Masters life, and ties us both down with STDS

I am excited to be a cuckquean and show Master my determination and desire to make him happy. With cuckquean Master can see my love for him, and my desire in the BDSM aspect of the relationship I have with him. Because, me and Master are currently long distance the first encounter with S, I will not be able to participate in it as much as I would like to, but I still wish for Master to enjoy this experience, even if I am not able to be apart of this experience. When I think the experience I have with Master is unfair, or I become unhappy, I think about the meaning behind being a slave, and how the meaning of being a slave, has affected the dynamics of this relationship. Being a slave, I am the property of Master, and I am under his full control unless otherwise stated. As his property, I am not entitled to anything, including money. But as his slave, I wish to give my Master, my owner, as much happiness as I can give him. Despite the pain I might feel, or the long term effects, my Master deserves and is entitled to feel the happiness he will receive by having a cuckquean.

No comments:

Post a Comment