Saturday, July 30, 2011

Begging

Please Master

Please hurt your slave Master

Fuck S hard and deep

Fuck her all night long, or all day long

As much as you desire

your slave will watch with desire and lust

Lust to be fucked

Lust to be denied

Please deny your slave, the ability to cum

Kitty wants to watch, paying close attention to your desires

Master, Please don't forget

Your cuckquean will wait patiently for you to tell her, when you need more cucksluts

As much as you want, Your slave will always find for you

1 cuckslut or 10 cucksluts, I will try my hardest to give you what you desire

If you don't desire me, but would rather someone else

Your cuckquean will smile, and present you with more cucksluts

But, Please Master your slave askes for one thing

Please Master, Please enjoy yourself to the fulllest

Dont Think about your cuckquean Kitty

Be selfish, and focous only on your pleasure

Kitty would give up her orgasams, if it ment Master could have more

Please Master, Please cuckquean Kitty to your desires

Chosing if Kitty should watch, or not to watch

Please Master, Please chose the best cuckquean options for you

Kitty wont complain

Kitty wants her Master to enjoy herself as much as he can

If those plans, don't involve kitty at all

Kitty still wishes the best regarding Masters orgasams

Please Master, Please mold me to be the cuckquean that you desire

No matter how much pain you cause Kitty

It won't hurt one bit

Please Master, please continue to hurt your slave

Your slave wishes for your pleasure

Your slave is like a fleshlight

Used for your pleasure, denied of her own

Please use your slave correctly, as a fleshlight

Master, Your slave wishes only one feeling from you

she wishes to feel your sadistic side

Please Master, Please unleash that hidden side of you

No matter how painful or how scary

Your Kitty wont be scared she will smile and beg for more pain

Please Master, Please hurt your slave

Hurt your slave by cuckquean or by whoring her out or even beatings

No matter how harsh the pain is, Kitty won't feel a thing

Please Master, Please mold me into your bimbo cuckquean

Mold me, and give me boobies as big as you desire

Make me the hyper sexual Bimbo that you desire

Please control, mold me as you desire

Please Master, Please also control one more thing

Please control my orgasams

Control them so I can give my body complelty to you

With you in control, Master truely is able to release his sadistic side

Master, Please control me

Master

Please Use, abuse, deny and control me as you see fit.

Your slave wants to do anything for your happiness

Please allow her to show you by serviture

In her serviture she wishes to show you, her true desires to be your slave

Please Master, Please allow kitty to take every opportunity to show you

Please Master, Please enjoy yourself on your first cuckquean expirence

This is one of the many ways your slave wishes to show you her servitude

I was extremly horny writing this begging, I got horny because every word that I have written comes stright from my heart. I mean everything, and the reality of how much pain and sacrifice I want to do for my Master gets me so horny I stoped to take a break to edge, I did not cum. Master did not tell me to cum, I am used for his pleasure, so I was unable to bring myself to cum. As I lay in bed thinking about how strong I wish to cum, and thinking, Wow...Master really controls me so much

No comments:

Post a Comment