Thursday, July 21, 2011

Simplicity

Usually...I name my titles of blogs random things, the first thing in my mind!
but today I named it simplicity for a reason.
I thought about it, Master got an A on a test for English class.
What should I do..
Should I sing this song, should I just scream yayy!, should I dress up super sexy...
I decided, that I am going to do my best attempt to impress Master with an essay!
I am not the best writer, I slaved so hard to make this look good..
last night I did get a chance to read elements of style :) so I used a lot of the tips!~
Using more active verbs, less passive verbs, more sentence variety etc.
Even if my attempt at an essay fails, I hope Master can see the hard work I put into it, I started this essay at 6pm and its 10pm now :o ahhh!~~
I originally was going to write about ANR relationships, and then I thought about writing about being a limitless slave to fulfill my assignment :p
I  wanted to write about limitless slavery, but this is a present not an assignment :p
So! I imagined I was on fetlife explaining what makes my master special, what makes us different from every other relationship on this site! ^_^  I touched on several topics including what makes relationships fail and other random things
I named this post simplicity because I hope in this writing master can find the simple emotions present in my writing, I know he will not dig for my emotions.
But writing this, I wrote simply with beautiful simple emotions.
I took simple sentences of my emotions, and tried to manipulate them to something more coplex, just like Master has tried to do with me.
I even saved my first ORIGINAL draft 
I hope master asks so he can see how that simple progress went!~!
So without further adieu
CONGRATULATIONS MASTER, GET MORE A'S!~~


A strong BDSM relationship, requires the strong support of healthy, sane Master . Masters failing to provide strong support, are incapable of long-term relationships, because Slavery is 95% mental, and 5% physical. Masters unaware of the value of developing strong mental relationships, will encounter more obstacles. Miscommunication, commonly arises because of negligence of the mentality of slavery. Masters incapable of having long-term slave, often believe slavery is 95% physical and 5% mental. This mind-set results in barriers preventing the growth and evolution of the relationship. My Master constantly reminds me of the importance of keeping this mind-set, because it applies to Masters as well as slaves.

Long-distance BDSM relationships, are beneficial, not detrimental. Long-distance, allows deeper understanding of what the future foretells. Because of the lack of physical contact, stronger mental relations are built. My Master has discussed his expectations of me in the future. By discussing our plans, it allows me to adapt to my Masters expectations. Listening to my feelings he directs the relationship accordingly. Our relationship has evolved, towards a limitless slavery.

Progressing towards limitless slavery, takes time. My first bump in the journey occurred when Master wanted to have multiple girlfriends. I immediately rejected the idea, hurt and jealous by his suggestion. He showed no further interest, instead he continued gently molding me. He asked me last week about having multiple girlfriends, overjoyed with the prospect of him with other girls, I offered to help him find girlfriends. I grasped the concept, that my personal needs, are not important. From his tendering care, I valued his happiness over mines. Master uniquely used the distance between us to benefit him.

Master did not direct my focus on completing tasks, but rather the mindset behind completing tasks. I'm a slave who has never experienced bondage, or experienced a proper spanking. But rather, I write essays regarding the topics that appeal to Master. Essays allows me to analyze a large range of BDSM topics, to understand the mentality behind them. For example, one of the essays I wrote was about Bimboism, In this essay I analyzed the thinking process of Bimbos. I analyzed from the clothes Bimbos wear, to the thinking process in their brains. I presented Master with a detailed analysis of the mindset of a Bimbo. Information I gained from this essay, gave me the understanding I needed to be molded into the perfect Bimbo for Master.

To mold my mind, Master has gone with an unusual approach. Self molding, allowing me to mold to what he wishes, as time and trust grows. With patience, this method yields great results. Results Master has yielded from his method are astonishing. Growing as a person, as well as a slave because of him. My journey as a limitless slave is long. So far, I am a slave that Master owns proudly. I have become Kitty, a slave willing to sacrifice her happiness for her Masters. My Master has remained true to hiself, never losing sight in this relationship. As Master helps me become a limitless slave, I know he will be happy every step of the way with his Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment