Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Odyssey

today I realised that without big plastic boobies I am worthless
It doesn't matter how much I love him
It doesn't matter how frequently I talk to him
I can send one million planeletters..
I can make bentos everyday..
I can give him great sex all day
But without boobies I am of no value to Master
I am valuable if I desire to get boobies
I am trash if I have no desire for boobies
Because of this value master will make sure nobody takes me away
I originally thought he was overprotective to show he loved me
But instead it was just protecting his product
I feel dissapointed
I knew there was a catch
Without boobies I'm not even worthy of a date with master
I try so hard to be good for master
I care about him and try to understand him ~.~
But it's cool I understand I am just a vessel for masters fantasys
I should not expect anything more then that
I feel my efforts are futile..no matter how hot I look or how cute I am
I will be a vessel untill I get implants

No comments:

Post a Comment