Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm Backz!~~~~

Heh, I am back to writing like an annoying person online!~ atleast for today!~


So, I wrote so much to Master :o 9 pages to be exact.
Nothing was more scary then sending it, I wondered if he would read it...
But..After I sent it I suddenly became so worried, ughhh what if he doesnt like it or what if he won't read it..what if he is super mad at me..what if he thinks diffrently of me...so much things
Master said my place in heart was secure so I guess I felt a bit better but not that much :o
He hasent said anything about what I wrote...just hasent talked to me today
does that mean he doesn't accept it?
does that me he doesnt like me anymore?
or does that mean that I am just going crazy ~.~
He said he wants to focous more....
Focous without a kitty?
I've become so paranoid today *sighs* I guess i've never really shared 9 pages of typing with anyone..lots os spelling and grammar mistakes...incompplete sentences and commas in the wrong spots you know the typical :p
Master did not tell me about his roomate
I was so mad..
I was so hurt </3
Why is he hiding things about his life from me..
It's enough that I am a secret relationship, but now he doesnt even want to tell me about his life =/
At that momment..I felt like a fool....
I don't know Master i wonder what other "small" details he is hiding.. blah I felt so stupid..
When I got mad, I think master wanted to punnish me...
or maybe he wanted to dissown me..
maybe he wanted to make cry..
maybe he was going to tell me something mean..
but for whatever reason he did not tell me.. I wonder what it was....
I decided affter maybe an hour not to get mad about the roomate its his life if he doesnt want to tell me that he shouldnt be forced..since it wasnt "important" should I be concerened about it..?
If I had a roomate and never told him I wonder how Master would react..
Oh yea, I have a roomate she isn't importanat so I never told you..
I think Master would implode..
Today something shocking happened :o
I was skyping with Mark
an annoying, overly horny genious! he got a perfect score on this test woah..
Anywaysss he skyped me so I just put on a tshirt, and short and put my hair up ^_^
I looked cute I think the shirt really made me look angelic <3 It was just a new white shirt hehe
I GOT THE BEST SKYPE SETTTING <3 <3 <3 MY PICTURES LOOKS GREAT YAYYYYYYY MASTER NEEDS TO SKYPE ME ASAPZ!
BUT back to the story :O
I was just working on a math problem lalalala and then he was like
so Katie, I was on facebook and your relationship status is single
I was like... Uhh...Its complicated
then he said according to facebook your single *wink*
Blahh why does he make life complicated
then I said wanna see something cute?
He was like "ooo...."
then I switched screen to show him my boyfriend
I showed him this picture

Yep! IT'S ONEW!~
I showed him what my boyfriend sent me before he left for summer classes and then I asked him if he thinks he loves me? and went on about how he speaks cantonese and hes the cutest chinese boy ever!~~~ and, we are secretly dating! After that...Mark finished the math problem then he had to go...Ahhh I guess he didn't like onew =/ Mark is into chinese things/people like CRAZYY but hates Korean ^_^ or chinese people who speak catonese(wth) Did I lie to him about Master? I dont think so...Master sent me a picture just like this ^+^ a picture with his backpack and he smiles happily and we are dating secretly..I wasn't sure if it was ok to show Masters pictures to Mark..but ughh I don't really like this onew picture =/ Masters was soo like 12x more cute <3 but its ok Onew I still like you, just not as much as I like Master :)

After Mark left, I knew he wasn't coming back and I was kinda happy..I worked on studying by myself! I worked for 3 hours and 10 mins and that does not even include the essay! so really 3 hours and 35 mins... I worked on Math the whole time, I did really good by mself to be honest! I just have a few questios like Why is this answer xx but not yyy or Why can't I use XXX formula instead of YYY formula lol ^+^ I'm good...Maybe mark will come back lol

But, I decided before I write any more essays for Master I need to read! I am reading a book master recommended called Great Expectations I will read this book and base my essays off of this book :O ahhh..I hope master will be able to grade my essays with better score I should be done by tonight then I can write a blog about being limitless :) yayy...I hope master comes online tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment