Friday, July 22, 2011

Make-shift

Rawr
Today I realised...
I always let master into my life
but master always blocks me in his life
rawrrr wtf is with that -_-
whateverzz I am chillazed...
Always calm and collected kitty ^_^
for everyime master makes me go rawrrr I can multiply it by the time master makes me go <3 or fangirl
ahh....... Fangirling beats my rawring by like 1million
I can fangirl like 20times in 30 seconds!
Master knows <3
sometimes I think he secretly supports fangirling by making me fangirl
ahh...I looked like a fool today fangirling >_<
but master was shirtless and his hair was so long and perfect and his eyes were so cute and big
and he just made my heaart race <3
and his yawning face looked like a kitten super cutezz :D
ahhhh!! I love Master
When I meet him, I know it will be easy to serve him..hes just so cute that I want to just do everything instantly
When Master thinks too much he looks ugly -_-
that means! I keep mater cute by making him think less!
letting him have someone where he can just froget about the world and complex thinking and just think simply :)
because I think simply so master should think simply also!~!
Today I was shopping lalala and thinking about oppa then I found the PERFECT gift :)
Its not really a gift that better then mudkips
its more of a gift that is special..not that mudkips isnt special
I worry a lot about my gift...will he think its garbage..will he throw it away...will he hate it...will he say he loved it but hated it...ugh
This gift..is not store made
I had to make it myself
With creativity and my hammer ^_^ haha
Ahhh my hammer is so scary i'm so scared like AHHH did i hammer myself?
I wonder if he will use it...
nono I decided after all my stressing -_- master MUST think or concider a gift for kitty on her bday or christmas or something ~.~ aghh too much stress
why is master so hard to please blahhhzzzz
I wish he was more simple then gifts would be easy :)
but then again..master doesnt even like the thought of a gift
on another note
I want a logo
I was thinking...
What makes my emails diffrent from everyone else?
what makes the pictures I send diffrent?
How many times does oppa get a cute picture?
o_o do I need a logo?
Nope!
Do I -want- a logo..yea XD
lol whats the chances I will use my logo?
Low chances..
Master and kitty are not a company XP
lol idk..
I have a few designs I will show next post ^_o needs lots of work!
So Lastt night
Master foundout that cuckqueaning is a big fetish of mines
ranked number 2 in top 5!~
close cut between orgasam denial and cuckquean
I wanted cuckquea number one..
but then orgasam denial must be number one if i wanted to do them both together
Master was so happy last night!
it erased every ounce of doubt from my mind..
every doubt regarding if I should continue..
I always think- Maybe I should quit, maybe we are not fated and I am not the slave he wants, hes just settling, but really hes waiting for a supermodel who speaks chinese and can write like stephen king and can sing like alica keys.. instead he got a girl that looks blah, cant speak chinese, can not write like stephen king, but rather a kindergardner and can't sing at all
I am happy that he can be so happy with someone like me  ^_^
me and master are a good fit :)
I swear next posts are on cuckqueen fantasies and then limitless slavery (no order) just soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment