Friday, July 15, 2011

Math Master

Aghh Today has been a rollercoster ride for me and my master ~_~
starting with my master screaming at me like BLAHHHHHHH
and ending with him asleep on skype dreaming of boobies :)
Master agreed that he was being harsh about the whole china thing..
which is true but *Sighs* I wonder..if I did not have a master would I have gone to china with him?
would I be willing to risk EVERYTHING just to see what it could be like?
risk my life just to see what it could be like..I wonder
I am the type of girl that believes everyone and will be the first to be tricked
I am also the type to accept a wide RANGE of baggages..
I don't have many normal friends online and in real life..
Online well the sanity of my friends I would question
in real life my friends are ALMOST sane :o
but me..I think I am 100% sane?
I just perfer having intresting friends?
I can have a friend who likes onew
ORR
I could have a friend who hates onew, is a crossdressing vampire that has a mob and will kill me if i piss her off.
MM....I think life with a vampire mob friend is a bit more spicy ;)
that being said I would never invite that friend to my wedding too dramatic..
actually the only friend I would concider invinting to my wedding is actually..mmm Julia a crossdresser and that is concidering she looks passable..
But the problem with Julia is she is 6 foot, fat guy with strong distinctive male atributes... even with makeup she looks a bit..BLAH but whatever if she looks passable she can come :)
I decided I wanted to not be kitty for today I just wanted to be normal..but I kept talking as kitty ~_~ I can't NOT be kitty..Kitty has become a part of myself being anything but kitty to master just doesn't feel right it just feels wrong..
thats why today I realized..Being kitty sucks but being kitty..is the only thing I know how to do for master..If master woke up and said he doesnt want a bdsm relationship just normal I wouldnt be able to accept for a long time lol I just want to be kitty..I just want to be HIS kitty..of course my blog atm is maybe biased since im blogging and watching master sleep beautifully <3
in his sleep he is smiling..he smiled just for a quick second! I think for that quick second..he thought about me :)
Today I finally admitted to master that I have been studying for standard testing
BUT out of the 25 math questions pratice.the highest I can score is 5 right XD ugh..I dont understand the problems It just hurts? the book explains it but the book makes no sense using big words I dont understand and then when i google I get bigger words and bigger concepts i never understood *Sighs*
I am not stupid..I am just not as smart as master ;)
master has decided to do a study plan 3hrs a day studying with him..untill summer ends soo mmm a month and a few dayss? I say summer ends september 1st..Master has a long way to go...I don't think he knows how long he has to go XD if he knew..I think he would give uo lol
I want to give up also but nonono No giving upz...Master is so great investing time into me :) it is a risky investment so I need to work hard to make sure that he knows he made the right choice!~
but just studying 3 math problems with him my head hurts I MISS MY CALCULATOR master said MARI JANE YOKO belongs in the garbage =[
Mari jane yoko has the best spot in my room :) I put her next to the icescream piggybank yuji bought for me <3 the icescream piggy bank was one dollar..BUT the PRICE of items dont matter to me but rather the intention..and his intention was.. I LOVE YOU KATIE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 AHHH...

Master has been looking at a pet tag for me..if master sent me a gift in the summer time it's more safe ^_^ since kitty is always home 24/7!~ I wonder if the pet tag would be cute....In my short black minidress with my pet tag ;) haahah cute <3 I like my necklace now its soo beautiful :) but I know anything master gets it will be cute..well not really master doesnt know cute -_- *cough*
Master told me today that my friend that i think is the prettiest most luckiest most hottest girl EVER is just ughh shes ok..
I was so worried..compared to this friend..I am a 2..xD just really blahh
but master called this girl average I don't even want to hear my rating =/
I wanted to change the subject to onew! (yeah first thing on my mind)
and he was like NO! WE CANT CHANGE IT TO ONEW! if you talk about onew ONE MORE TIME i WILL hang up..
At that momment I just felt he is willing to stop over onew..
he hurt me..
and my voice showed it..=/
I think he felt bad..
he was like "Kitty" *long dramatic puse*
and then "Katie" *longer dramatic pause*
and then "Kittie" *even longer dramatic pause*
^+^ I just laughed Master hurts me all the time I can bounce back quite easily!~
and he agreed to talk about onew but I shot him down ^_^ hehehe
we talked about our future together..I dont know why I like to think about the future.. so here is me and masters future :o

Location to live=CALIFORNIA
House insurance=BEST WE CAN GET FOR Earthquakes!~
House=Master picks (no hk pool)
Children Names= NO bible names,onew name, korean names but we can both pick :)
Wedding= Not what me and joppi planned X[ blahh
AHAHA :O jkjk anything goes I think <3 as long as I am with him I am ok..well MAYBE ill be ok..I deff wont live anywhere cold -_- nonono I want to show boobies


Master is the type of guy that loves me so much but shows it in the strangest ways..
the times where I think about his strange ways to show it is mostly when he sleeps or when he sends pictures..I just get this mushy feeling ^_O DOES THAT MEAN WHEN I SEE HIM IN REAL LIFE IM GOING TO LIKE WORSHIP HIM???!!!??
ahh..serving master will be so simple I think..if I feel this way over skype+pictures then real will be soo extremly WOAH just drop to my knees suck his cock kinda woah lol

Master to show he loves me..he screamed at me about going to china..
he screamed because he doesnt want anyone to hurt our relationship
and when I told him..he was scared and confused...
He really wasnt trying to be a asshole
and then the second time he showed love to me today :)
was when he let me be katie today just for today..he loved me enough to understand that for some reason I needed to feel like katie..Actually for a while I havent felt like anything..Just felt like a walking talking robot untill master comes online <3 my parents..they want me to be a robot..new parenting skills book ;) lol crazy..
and third time he showed love!~
When he became a crazy math teacher..his teaching style..it works but its just like UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KILLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
LOL mainly because I dont have a calculator =o how will I do long devision?? what about my exponents?? what about fractions??? noooooooo I WANT MY CALCULATOR =[
LOL and apart from not having a calculator its generally pretty hard concepts he is trying to install in my head concepts that he says he can do in his sleep backwords lol..when I get kids they won't go to school in america not in a kaziilion years :O even if it was private...But heyy I dont make choices in this relationship lol I kinda like not making choices? just Yes Master No Master BIG KISSY MASTER :)
master said if I score high on standard testing he will sing -TEN- onew songs -TEN- -TEN-
WOAH I WANT TO PICK OUT TEN ALREADY ^_^...
anyways Time to end blogging while master sleeps I am going to take a pratice exam :) I wont fail master..I will show him I can succeed and then enjoy my ten onew songs :) I have-one- shot at this testing.. lets just see how awesome I do..who knows maybe if i get like perfect score he will sing the WHOLE ONEW ALBUM!!!~ YAYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment