Monday, July 18, 2011

Lee Seung



Waiting in my black corset, dressed to kill with makeup on and my books on my lap. I anxiously counted down forty mins, but then forty mins turned to one hour, and finally that one hour turned to tomarrow. My parents were not home tonight, they went away for the weekend. Home alone, Master had plans to help me study for, but I had plans to distract master from studying. Now that I think about it, I guess dressing up is foolish, since Master does not view me in the sexuall way. Master has a friend named Roxx, Rox wanted to go to a strip club. Master messaged me, he was like " Ughh, Roxx wants to go a strip club." I guess he was informing me or testing how I felt about that. I probably should have told him what I prepared, but he would be more sexually excited with strippers. Guys say, girls are complicated, but I think guys are the complicated one in the relationship. Of course I am probably contridicting myself, since I dressed up for Master, and never even told him. I guess, I like to surprice him, I know, I know I need to stop with the surprices. Master never sees me dress up sexy, or wear makeup I just thought I could do that for him tonight. No big deal though, because I can dress up anytime, I guess, at the end of the day, I just wanted to make sure Master was happy tonight. Even If I am not included in his plans for tonight, atleast he had fun? I always ponder how to accuretly describe me and Masters relationship, sometimes I want to describe it by comparison to foods, other times drinks, and on the rare occasions inanimate objects. In my head, It feels like Master is that tough cool guy, and I am that cute girl trying to crack his tough exterior! Yesterday, I learned something personal about master, I was really surpriced to hear it. I am not quite sure why he decided to tell me, he could have easily made his point without the story. I was so touched when he told me the story, did he really care about me this much to tell me a story so personal? My touched feelings were soon erased, Master tried to say what my life is like. I wonder if I told him what my life is like if he would listen? To him my life is like, sprinkles on vanilla icescream, just an after thought. Vanilla icescream honestly tastes really good, people add the sprinkles just to make something so plain look beautifull. I think vanilla icescream is beautifull without the need for sprinkles, or nuts I like the simplistic beauty that the vanilla icescream brings. Master and I will have known each other for almost a year soon. In a year have I learned a lot about Master, or have I wasted the year? I wonder which I would be able to confidently say, I just know that in one year Master has changed. Did he change because of me, lol just joking I know Master would never change over a girl. Master said before this relationship he was arrogant, and always hurt the girls closest to him, but what changed is now he will appologize for hurting me. I never expect an appology when Master hurts me, only because the pain never lasts too long. An appology from Master is like a band-aide, a regular brown band-aide. But, " I love you Kitty, don't be mad" is like a hello kitty band-aide. Am I such a simple girl, pictures and I love you makes me feel better. Master has changed to adapt to this relationship, I need to change also, before Master decides he does not want me. I need to work hard, work hard to be more serious, speak with less smilies and just improve general knowlodge. I know Master is training me to be a bimbo, but I think Master wants a super smart girl. I feel bad when I fail, I want to become better for Master.
I have started a new subbing project, yeah I sub music videos, a job made for lame people. I usually sub songs, that I can relate to, does that mean the song I am subbing right now I can relate to? The song I am subbing, it is a bit sad, but its such a beautiful ballad! Even Master can classify this song as "real music." It is a old song, made by an old singer but so good <3. Nobody subs songs made by old singers, how sad! After I finish subbing that song, I am going to subb other songs that I want Master to sing in october ^_^. Master may have ditched my last night, but its cool because I still studied. I studied while chatting to new people, what a intresting way to study. I met this asian boy he lives in New york, ehh I dont think he really likes me. He thinks I am too excited, too much coffee. But I dont drink coffee I said! The poor asian boy did not believe me =/, do you REALLY need coffee to become energised? I am just naturally happy, naturally full of energy and naturally this cute ;) haha. For the most part, meeting people was mega fail last night but *shrugs* not everyone is going to want to be my friend. Those lucky few who do wont regret it!~ Master he is so weird, he said that he does not think that people online can be sincere and real. But, he still decided to take a chance, and he took a chance replying back to my message. My message was pretty stupid, kinda carefree eh. I am happy he replied to me, and even happier to show you the best email I ever got EVER. Well, MM.... the email is -almost- as good as the pictures master sends. OMG, he sent the cutuest picture ever he was smiling with a little pose <3 ahhh. This email, is maybe the email that contains Masters most personal emotions, at the time I was really, really hurt. But, now when I read this email I don't care? It makes me wonder, why did I even care? It was not even a big deal but here is my favoriate part of the email. The part I read over and over when I "hate Master"

I met you soon after and I really liked you, I just didn't want to scare you away, because you might have thought that I was just going to let you be a mistress or an affair of sorts, when I really wanted you to be that center person of priority.I trust you Katie. I trust you very much. I feel that I can find mutual happiness with you. I will make up for it. You can choose, to be done with all the assignments that I have given (and not yet completed), or for me to buy you a gift.


hehe Cute right!~, Master liked me he really did like me ^_^. Master never says I love you Katie, and I guess its fair since I never say I love you Adam. But, in this part of the email it shows he loves katie!~ hehehehehehe ^_^. I don't know why I still get happy and giggly when I think about Master loving kitty and kattie. I need to grow up right? I think for me, the hardest part being with Master will be growing up to be more mature, the mature kind of person that doesn't giggle when he says " I love you Katie." The mature girl who doesn't send emails when she is bored and entertain Master with creepy,cute things *cough* chowmein song. I know Master likes this cute things at the momment, but soon, really soon I know he will tell me to stop. I hope he doesn't tell me to stop, I have so much more ideas, I look forward to Finals, and Midterms, and the first day of school.. I know last finals I didnt send anything ~_~ I was too busy failing all my classes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment