Thursday, July 28, 2011

ND

Ahh I wish oppa was here to wipe my tears :(
I hate when people come back into my life I get so confused...
Does that mean I'm a good person so they come back?
Am I a bad person but they want to settle for me?
Do they do it to trick me on purpose..
My ex..when we ended the relationship he told me
"Katie, your never going to be happy your worthless, a stupid young girl who doesn't have the skills to become. Anything in life, your a mean heartless bitch, I hope you rot in hell" *signs off*
After that my confidence tanked, I just considerd myself worthless, and I thought about switching careers..then I met master, he was wrong I was happy, super happy...everything he said was a lie..just a lie to stay with me and crush my dreams of deserving someone more educated and suitable to be my boyfriend, my master..
Recentlly, he has came back into my life..apparently I am the smartest,hottest, most caring girl in the world, and it was a privilage for him to date me..
I just cried endless tears after he said that..how could he destroy my confidence months ago and come back and tell me these things..how cruel..
But the same person I am so kind and gentle to..
Why am I so kind to him?
Why must I be his friend?
Why can't I block him...
Blocking him makes me just as cruel as him..
I'm not a cruel person
Why does master want me to be so cruel...
I just want to be a good person
One who makes everyone around them happy
One that saves lives...
A beautiful person inside
And a beautiful person outside

No comments:

Post a Comment