Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lucy

SoTYesterday and most of this morning I was depressed and confused
But all my emotions changed this morning :o
Master emailed me a picture of him with a slight smile
He was really yellow :o
But after that picture something changed inside of me
I just became really happy
Master always makes me happy :)
The picture just made me realise well why am I worrrying if he hates pre boobs?
According to masters definition he loves me!~ I'm pre boobs with plans for boobies
So shouldn't I just be happy that he will be happy+be in love?
Two for one kinda deal!
Master explained this but I was too distraught to even care
I felt more love towards master and more loyal just because I felt a tingly ahh I wanna serve feeling?
Master really cares for me he was worried about my diet and demanded a full report! and he even researched more on my diet awwe..so cute
I felt so loved :)
Master shows his love not by screaming I love you!~~ but in small actions that builds overtime
Exsamples: College excel, Saying my writing is crappy, Helping me a computer noob with laptop, restrictions on cm people, Sending me pictures sometimes, messaging that he is alive after plane, keeping his promises any more!~
But Master never treats me like a "girlfriend" but only like a kitty..He never says " I love you Ashley!~" But he will say I love you kitty!~ I really can't explain how I feel like he loves me as a slave..
When master is drunk he is super horny..master has been horny recently :o maybe there is a girl in miami that's teasing him :o I feel bad I can't help his horny levels he doesn't think of me in a sexual way at the momment just quick fuck
Which is fine for now I guess
I got a new computer I let master pick it :o
I put so much trust into him picking one
I haven't placed that must trust into anyone befores :o
Computers are like superz personal
Master finally got a taste of the bs kitty goes through everyday
A long time ago master thought kitty was spoiled
Kitty doesn't concider herself spoiled but rather she DESERVEs all the good things that comes her way because she went through so much shit -_-
Master picked one awesome computer online that was ugly :o
But kitty couldn't buy bc her parents said online computers are used
Etc. Etc.
Master was like RAWRRRRRRRrrz
He had a lot of rawring emotions going on
But finally we picked one after many failed trys lol
But..when I went to the store I wasn't sure which it was :o
And when I asked someone they just told me to read because they were new and reccomend me a sony vsio?
Kitty found the laptop herself :D with lots of help from master
Aghh..but the laptop is so finger print magnet huge problem for me
But the laptop is cute :)
And I feel like it has everything I will need space, cuteness, graphics etc.
Master picked great!~
Now I can carry a little peice of master everywhere I go :D
The first song I listened to on my computer was I need a girl
Sounded awesome because beats audio =D
I wonder if master knew it came with beats...
I really like beats its stylish and hip and sounds great! But I'm not a audiophile so..
Master promised me we will skype together but he drinked a lot..
At first when I heard master drink I was really sad he promised but yet he was so wasted
:/ I hate when people break promises rawrrrr
But master called and fixed everything!~ just hearing masters voice makes me feel better
My brother wanted to talk to master :o I was nervous...
But they seemed like they were hitting it off pretty well
After I hung up with master my brother said master has the permission to ride in the car :D
Hhaha..not that it means much to master? When kittys friends don't have permission in car kitty will prob have to pay -_-
Master said because he broke his promise he will sing I need a girl
*squeel* ahh I can't believe he remembers...mmm but how come master never sings onew songs :(
Nuna nomu yeppo (Replay) or forever more :D haha I think forever more is too romantic for master to sing!~
Its in english its sooo cute I love onews cover I think its a english song?
But I'm still happy with anything!~yayy
Today Is joppis birthday now she is old..
Joppi is my best friend and on the TYPICAL day..we hang out for 9hrs
We plan weddings together!~
Watch asian dramas talk about master study together!~
And everything you can think of..if you seee Joppi 98% of the time you will see me :D
That's just how it is we are best friends coming from two seperate cultures joppi is pure as can be..and I am an intresting mix of bdsm and purity :o
But for whatever reason I didn't buy her a present again ~.~
Everytime I buy her a present from the azn store she just hates it
So instead I bought a present from best buy..
I wasn't sure how much of the 100usd giftcard I would need to upgrade my computer...
And master was soo conviently sleeping
So I bought a gift that cost 30usd I got her a mp3 player...
Agh soo tired of hearing her complain shit to me as her outlet of emotions( ~.~)
But the problem is..last time I got her a fancy ipod her mom said she must return!
Because I spent too much (which I honestly did not) so..I got her a crappy looking ipod
That can hold 2000 songs!~ and easy to use since she is bad with technology
Now she can drain herself in music!~~~~~
Plus now I can buy her headphones for christmas :D
I never spend 30usd on a gift unless they are my boyfriend or parents etc.
But heh she's my bestfriend she deserved a good gift
So..now I have 69usd to spend on upgrading my computer
I know that I need a cooling fan for sure! I wonder if I can get more memory with the rest?
Master said the best way to handle schooling is through law..
But I think I'm gonna try some psychology tricks!
Let's seee where it takes me!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment