Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fangcholi

Me and master talked to around 4am..
Then I fell asleep and woke up at 7am
I have a total of 3 hours of sleep and I never felt any better!~
I'm not sleepy..even when I try to close my eyes..my eyes can't close!~
Master went to class today and asked me to call him in 3hrs to "wake up"
I already knew he wouldn't wake up in 3hrs
Maybe he just wanted to hear my voice to protect him from the monsters!~
When I blog I have a rule..I refuse to erase unless it is 100% needed
I want all my emotions..all my feelings to be here on this blog!
If I typed something that means my heart told me to so why should I erase?
being with master is intresting!
Master exposed some of his true feelings yesterday!
Feelings I did not even know exsisted...
How could I not see masters feelings?
Master said that..me and him we have a bond like his other friends
Not a strong bond like doug but something that simply can't be ignored
Master says he has the gift to heal people
I don't believe that though
I don't think that is his destiny
I also think that your destiny..nobody can pick it for you only your heart
If master destiny was to heal..why is he not a doctor?
If masters destiny was to heal..well why is he not a psych?
If master didn't quit his saint goals would he be one of these things..
But the real question is..is it really a gift?
If master had that gift maybe kitty would be healed?
Kitty heals by herself growing stronger...
When I play pokemon I always want my pokemon to win
But when you lose the battle you learn things also
You learn how to do better next time
Kitty is getting hurt by strangers but she will do better next time!
Kittys parents try to hurt her but she will use the pain as motivation!
Sometimes when I'm really bored..I imagine how great I will be at medicine!
I take every tear I cry and double it with motivation
If someone tells me I am not able to do something and I cry..
I will succeed for sure!
Right now I feel like having a party a big party!!
Because I accomplished something that people told me I could not do!
My gpa..Yea its a 4.0 so many people told me I could not do it
But When did I become someone with such great grades?
I wonder if I owe master an appology..
I guess I misunderstood all masters intentions from hiding me from his friends
I rather his friends look at me and be jealous
Jealous that master has a great kitty and he can sample others
On a 1-10 scale on kittys personality mm..I give myself 1000 :D
I'm 10k better then any other kitty!~~~ and in the future I hope to show everyone
Last night master told me his biggest secret..a secret I can relate to..
I wonder if that's why when I told master about ages he was able to relate a little?
Master told me his biggest secret
But I can't tell master my biggest secret never..
I'm scared that after I tell him he will run away
its not a small secret and it will come back to haunt me in the future
Would it be better to tell him or wait till it haunts me..
Master has gates on his heart..that comparison made me think of my heart
My heart is made simply
I guess deep down I'm a simple girl..
I have been a sub/slave/kajira.. for 5 years now..
I've had many masters!
Ranging in personalities usually..the hardcore rock master never lasts long since I rebel..
The soft kind hearted master always dates me
The overly horny master also always dates me..
The funny cute master I always make him fall for me!~
Ahh..I guess I can't help being a tease once in a while on cam :D

But one master had a combo of horny+rock+funny+soft..we lasted a while I was his sub then his slave then his kajira he was also..crazily in love with me :) it was a great great match we lasted about a year! I even had a slave name my name was Myra I hated my name it was so ugly -_- we ended because he went to iraq..after that I never spoke to him again he logged on and showed me his papers for iraq..I cried for so long..I was emotionally distraught its weird flipping on the news and hearing about bombins in iraq..although he promised to contact me he never did..
That's when I stopped being a slave and just tortured guys I was quite popular! I was known for my cbt..
CBTPrincess..or just CBTP that was me
That's when I started looking for a new Master I was half serious half joking..I wanted an Asian Master between a set age..I just flipped through pages messaging only cute Asian boys!~ Masters profile wasn't cute and it was boring so I skipped his profile after skipping I felt something weird? So I went back looked at his picture again..and then skipped again..after messaging everyone I was ready to log out but Masters profile picture was still lingering in my head I looked at the profile again..and then closed the page but later I felt weird I logged on again and viewed Masters profile again and decided to send something since I'm sick of looking at his creepy profile picture -_- when Master messaged me on instant messenger..I was not going to give him the time of day just bitch him out make him go away
But..that day I was lonely really lonely and Master was talking so he kept my company after the first skype call i knew I picked the right asian!~ but it wasn't till a month or two later that I realised that I picked a good Master
And it wasn't till a couple more months that he realised he picked a good slave :)
The weirdest thing about our relationship is not how we met though..but I am still here
Master doesn't give out much attention and he is not the best at comforting me..and sometimes he's crazy crazy enough for me to scream ahghhh I hate master!~! But I don't hate him honestly usually in the past when faced with harships I would take a "break" or just curse them out untill I'm dissowned -_- so far up untill now..there has not been a master able to control my other personality..that's a crazy mean bitch :p
I have came across way to many bumps with Master and when I feel like quitting..
I can't...my heart won't allow me too because honestly I want to be right here with master even if I'm in some pain some people say listen to your heart? So I will listen to my heart honestly
And my heart says..To try my best to give Master happiness don't quit,don't lie and don't hold back
Because of this..I always say yes to wanting to be a slave and I will have to keep saying yes till my heart says no!~

No comments:

Post a Comment