Tuesday, June 7, 2011

!~

I wonder if Master always believed in happiness..
I wonder if master thinks the world is mostly black and white..
so much questions I want to ask Master
I ask master questions all day long but still I dont know enough stil I have more questions.. stupid questions,weird questions,hypothetical questions and who can forget kidnapping questions! I think as long as I am with master maybe my questions will never stop...
Master is thinking heavily about being a tranny at this point I guess I SHOULD be crying and wondering why my master wants to be a tranny..But I personally dont care what master is girl or boy penis or pussy xD it really does not matter
I am 100% legit does having a pussy make him a bad person?
Does dressing like a girl make him weird???
Master just wants to be happy whats wrong with seeking happiness..
I just want master to be happy with me happily living even if we are not the richest couple we MUST be the happiest couple :) the happiest master and the happiest slave
We must be happy because we found our perfect match the master that loves his slave no matter what happens and the slave that loves her master to the point she goes crazy!~~ ahaha
I wonder if master was scared asking how I felt about trannys
maybe Master was not scared because he knew in his heart that I would love him no matter what
I am jealous of master how did he pick such a good slave whats his trick?
In my heart...
Master is not the hottest guy I know..
he doesnt have super powers like onew!~
but in my heart, master is my Oppa
and my Oppa has the best spot in my heart
I will serve my Master,my Oppa for a long time
Giving happiness to his life
Bringing him more smilies
And bigger boobies for his joy and ammusment
I love my Master

No comments:

Post a Comment