Friday, June 17, 2011

Explode!~~

Sacrifices
I blog about sacrifices so much that it kinda feels like i am repeating myself
but master has requested that I blog about sacrifices so here i am :D
I like pleasing master and making master make choices for me
I am generally a strong willed kinda girl so its kinda weird?
having master chose my friends and how long i will talk to them
but whenever I do obey master a part of my heart gets a little warm and fuzzy?
like yayy master wants ME to sacrifice something for him because he loves me
I take the sacrifices that I have to expirence as love
because master loves me he wants me to sacrifice something for him
its a weird way to express love but my master is a weird kinda guy
some girls know that they are loved by their boyfriend or master when he says I love you
but i Feel loved when my master demands me to sacrifice something?
but then you come to the question..are you willing to sacrifice ANYTHING for this guy?
sometimes I ask myself this many many many times am i REALLY willing to sacrifice anything for this master?
and i think about it shortly and I think if it will make my master happy shouldnt it be my job to do what makes him happy?
I personally feel like I do an average job at making Master happy I could improve in certain aspects.
but I am just starting out and I have plenty of time to be what master desires and to make my master happy
not all sacrifices are as easy
but all sacrifices make my master happy
since it will make him happy I am entitled to do it
I already sacrificed so much for my master
a small hint of what is to come in our future many more sacrifices
talking to master many times I feel like a child
easily able to adapt to whatever master likes
and as soon as master hates it I begin to hate things also
a little child with a soft brain to mold :D
and a bigger heart to love and give to people
to master I am prob a child..
a young girl who loves asian things and loves onew
if master told me to stop listening to onew would I?

No comments:

Post a Comment