Sunday, June 5, 2011

inspiration

Kitty is inspired by Love,more specificly my love for master, love makes me want to give up more limits,volunteer more,wear sexier clothes andd give up everything I own to Master.Master is a special boy and my relationship with him started with one sided love or maybe you can call it one sided obsession?.Basing my relationship on love, I was able to see masters gentle sides,masters scary sides and many more.Soon I felt myself wanting or maybe craving to see master smile or hear master laugh and before I knew it I was sucked into this bdsm relationship.A relationship where I wanted to go through all ends to ensure Master is always happy,even if it ment having some pain or losing a friend or two.I wanted to do it for my master happiness because he deserves happiness and I want to play a special role in it.Master says I am not allowed to have any wants but all I want is Masters happiness not any extreme bdsm fantasy or requests.Even if I was not in a bdsm relationship and we met at starbucks or at the librabry I think I would still be going out of my way to make him happy.a week ago I posted a new updated list not that a list matters because I would be willing to do everything on the list but it made me happy seeing the changes and sacrifices I was willing to go through for master.Just reflecing on the hardships I had to overcome to be with master makes me feel so happy.Master has a special kitty that loves him beyond words a special kitty that wants to offer her special love to Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment