Tuesday, June 14, 2011

butterfly

This week i got asked to be someones girlfriend 3 times!
Yaaay! I feel like a blossoming flower...
Slowly getting prettier and prettier to the those aroun me :D
Unfortunatly I had to decline all offers to date these guys because I am taken by master
Well we are taken but not taken..
In most technical terms I'm free to date because me and master are not really dating..xD but in reality me and master have a boyfriend girlfriend relationship since I started calling him oppa :D
Yes oppa!~ No oppa!~~ :( it feels like I'm saying Yes boyfriend No boyfriend XD
One of the guys who asked me out said its impossiable that I'm dating master since its not on facebook lol
Facebook makes a relationship legit..xd
Me and master are so complex
Master does not want me to worry about a tittle but it becomes hard when I'm being pressured to accept tittles from womeone else xD lol
If facebook makes relationship legit are me and master not legit?
I won't be on masters facebook for many years..does that make me less of his kitty? I don't understand facebook world
Its so complicated...
I'm happy guys like me but sad that they took so long to discover I am beautiful :D
Maybe master was the first to discover the early bird gets the worm!~?

No comments:

Post a Comment