Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You!~

IToday I am in love
Today I can't help but smile..
It feels like my heart has stopped!~
I just imagine master and giggle and bite my lips with a big smile :D
I giggle and smile so much I swear I think I might lose my breath!~
My master..is the best!~~
I want to love master forever!~ untill I am old and I fall down a little..xD
But its ok by the time I am that old master will be super old also!~ old and fragile together?
Years from now will master be too old to give me a nice spanking?
I want to give my everything to master for ever..
Happily giving myself to master..happily being masters happily giving master everything!~
Last night or maybe around 3am? I was looking at the stars or maybe the planes? And imagined how great it would be to give my everything to master..I hope I can give it to him
Ahh!~today I feel such happiness...
When I am kitty..I feel so happy...I hope I can be kitty forever!~~
Master wants me to get to know nicole..my "other" personality
But honnestly I don't want to explore..deep dark things lies in nicole
I just want to happily give up things for my master!~
I won't have any possesions how can I be happy?
And I might be whored out...
But I still imagine my life quite happy
Yesterday I cummed a lot..
I cummed to something on imagefap
I cummed to pictures of girls my master likes..
Yesterday hawaii asked me a question..
Would you rather love someone far away who craves to see you or love someone close by who doesn't care about seeing you?
Just a random question..to pondder on I wonder which master will pick I hope he choses the far away one because I crave to see him...
If you read this post and then my last post do you feel diffrent moods?
I have so much questions to ask myself
So much questions to ask master
But I will take it slow :D
Slowly exposing myself for master...

No comments:

Post a Comment