Monday, June 13, 2011

Wicked

Yayy finals is over and I am just chillazing I should be studying for my standard testing but I am not quite sure how long I should study for...I have about 5 HUGE textbooks to study out of and I do hope to complete all 5 textbooks by the end of summer xD its a little bit like mm...is it possiable too study too much? But I Reallly want to be prepared and not expirence many surprices on the test Master said he willl not accept any low scores my scores have to be in the top 10% which is a pretty high goal for me since I am just an average student getting average grades..
but master would not have set high goals for me if he knew I was not able to do it :)

I recently started communicating again with the boy from hawaii I originally thought that he would hate me and our conversation would be really weird and I was rightish Our converrsation was quite awkward but he did not hate me and wanted to continue a friendship based relationship with me! I am so excited yayy! I like making friends on CM but a part of me feels like master is scared of the people on cm almost like he can not trust his ability as a master..I am not quite sure why I feel that way whenever I mention my friends to Master..Master has restricted my talking time to hawaii to 9hrs talking+typing thinking about it seemed a bit cruel to restrict typing+talking time mostly because I am always always always online XD LOL but 9hrs is about the time I talk to master..maybe a little less or a little more depending on the week i think master chose the ammount of hrs I can talk to hawaii based on the ammount of time I avergly talk to Master because he does not want someone to talk to me longeer then him in fear of it could create emotional bonds? Maybe my theory is completly wrong
but it does not really matter because whatever master wants I quickly listen and do what is requested!~~

Master says he thinks he is ready to love someone
he thinks he is ready to love kitty
for christmas Oppa told me he loved me :D (Thanks santa!~)
And then for my birthday ^_^ Oppa told me is ready to start loving me!~
ahh Oppa is the best always giving me what I truly want Most
I hope master can love me
sometimes late at night I worry that I wont be able to receive masters love
because I am not like every girl Master has dated..
yea..I guess I am kinda like his X from high school..
but idk..Maybe oppas mom wont like me because I cant dance
and then Oppas brother wont like me because I cant understand his programming knowlodge because my knowlodge is outdated and old..
and masters dad +Grandma wont like me because I am not asian XD
and after i am done worrying about allll this!~ I think to myself
I love oppa+ Oppa loves me + I am a cute little kitty!~ = Everyone is forced to love kitty :D
I guess my math skills need a bit of work...
I Missed oppa last night so I sent him a cute little text I wondered if Oppa smiled knowing someone misseed him
Everyday Master gets hotter and hotter..I wish I was getting prettier everyday
all my cm friends think I am pretty but to master I am average sometimes its a bit discouraging being average to nmaster but like amazingly beautiful to everyone else!~
I got a job offer to be a erotic model..Selling my body for money
Money that I really really really need because my parents are dick heads
Master says not to sell my pictures
a couple pictures or two wont hurt anyone
It seems safe,the money is good and it could be fun?
Master gets the last say in whatever I do
it feels weird putting all my eggs in masters basket!~
But I like it..I like it a lot trusting Master with all mny heartw

No comments:

Post a Comment