Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happiness= Expectations/reality

Some guys when they want to say I love you to their girlfriend they buy them gifts and make them dinner...
In my special cases..master won't say I love you kitty and buy me gifts *coug* christmas *cough*
instead I have came to accept and appreciate my master special way of I love you
His special way consists of hurting me maybe hurting me so much I cry
The more he hurts me the more he loves me
This is the say the least CRAZY
My master is CRAZY
He loves me so he will hurt me?
He loves me soo much so he will hurt me more???
It is hard to understand and I doubt that he will find someone who would be ok with this hurt=love
But for some reason I'm ok with this hurt=love
I always wondered how much master loves me..and in the future I will know
I will know by the ammount of times I cry and my heart breaks
Is it weird to look FORWARD to master expressing his love towards me?
Is it selfish to say that I want to feel masters love!~
Lots of masters love..which means lots of pain?
Before I accepted pain because it made master happy
But now I understand pain as a way for master to say kitty I love you
Should I concider geting a sanity check with master xD
We are both insane..
But who is more sane?
Me who will enjoy the pain? Or master who wants to show kitty his love?
Master was so happy today he was soo..happy and messaging and laughing
He called me but told me not to talk as he said I love you and kiss me :D I felt so special..
Master kissing me and saying I love you :)
Master says he loves me more and more every passing day!!!!!!!!
Omgomgomgomgomg :D Master love for me increases..even though I'm not special
When master fucks other girls..they better be hotter then me!~