Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Spicy hot wings!~

Sooo Me and Master are good again @__@
NO MORE I hate you master RAWRZ
actually yesterday I was really concidering leaving master
not because he sucks but because I was confused about the relationship
In my head..I imagined life with master like this
7AM: Prepare bentobox for master getting it ready for him to take to work
8AM: Prepare Masters work clothing like suit etc.whatevers
9AM: Prepare breakfest making it sit hot but NOT burn
10AM: Awake Master by BJ or by cuteness overload whichever he peffers
11AM: Give Master breakfest and his bento box and give him a kiss goodbye!~
12PM-5:30PM:Do studying for college go to class or just clean whatevers..
6PM:prepare dinner
7PM: Kneel at door nude and collard waiting for Masster for master to come home
8PM: Clean Up after dinner etc.
9PM: Watch asian drama episode :)
10PM: Master and kitty showers together
11PM: Bubble bath yayy!~~ soft sex
12Pm: More sex HARD CORE!
1AM: Master sleeps
1:30AM: Make bento box for master
2AM: SLEEP
and then repeat!~

Yea..Pretty awesome :) maybe too much sex?
so like me and Master will watch ONE asian drama a month :)
So every week we will watch one or two episodes of a drama after dinner
isnt that so cute *giggles*
but master told me my picture of life is not accurate
I didnt understand..my picture was so gentle and cute!~
but master said the actual life together will be much more harsh..
less cute sex MORE hardcore painful fast hard sex...
Less Love more serving..
Master doesnt want to be my oppa =[
he just isnt being direct
he is just settling to be my oppa
its not like the dramas =I
Is life supposed to be CLOSE to a drama?
Master says he loves me and I am really special to him blah blah
but then he told me if I was a sub then he wouldnt want me at all and we would break up
I felt so sad after he said that..He didnt love me I was tricked into thinking that this asian guy well he really likes me even if I am not usually his type..but the truth is he loves me for what I can offer and not for who I am as a person
Will I believe him the next time he says I love you?
Will my heart still flutter when he says I love you
Will I still look at the stars knowing someone loves me for me?
Or will I look at the stars knowing someone loves me for being HIS slave
I am lucky to have found a cute,smart,educated,funny(ish) master who loves his slave But I fell on the unlucky side when I started to like this cute,smart,educated,funny(ish) Master
Now that I really Like this Master as a person and also as a master I decided I did not want to leave master!~ So I decided to just accept the fate as his slave I wonder where it will take me I wonder how much fun it will be..I wonder if I will miss having an oppa...

No comments:

Post a Comment