Friday, June 24, 2011

Yellow fever!

So like..some people say..don't go to college with a boyfriend..
And I never really understood why?
But I'm cool I'm not going to college with a boyfriend I'm going to college with a MASTER
Which I guess is even worse XD since masters are so controlling ugh ~_~ loljkjk
I want to do dragonboatracing as my sport or quidditch (yea..its from harrypotter)
I was looking for a sport after giving up my cheerleading dreams once again ZD
And I found dragonboatracing!
Its perfect the team I want to go on everyone is asian and mostly guys!~
Hot asian korean guys shirtless...rowing this dragon boat
Mega drool!~~~~~~~~~~
Ahh~~ I want to be on this team!
But I was a little bit worried because everyone is asian...would they want a nonasian on the team?
But its impossiable for this all asian team to not want me on the team as long as I have skill?
Looking at pictures from past years they never had a non asian person on the team since the team started
It startedd with a bunch of friends from china wanting to do dragonboat and then it turned into a club..
Maybe nobody nonasian every tried out for the team?
Thinking about joining the team I was a bit nervous to be honest
But then I rememberd oppa!~
Oppa and all his family is asian :p if I can't fit in and be comfy with this all asian team then ill never fit in with oppa xD
My biggest worry is..fangirling *sighs*
Its been so long since I've fangirled over an asian that's not oppa or connected to oppa
Like maybe ill listen to kpop the video is cute and lyrics are cute then mega fangirl!~ because I imagine master is telling me all my emotions in this song..
You know like..the first time you eat GOOD chowmein and its amazing and then you go somewhere else and eat chowmein and its not the same so you don't like it?
I think that's the relationship I will have with Masters cock..xD (yes! I compared cock and chowmein)
I think I will get addicted to sucking his cock..
If my friends tell me that oppa is cheating on me because I allow him too..
What should I say?
"Yes I know,thanks"
"Oh.."
"Yea its my fetish"
"Really???"
"Ok..ill talk to him"
"Your dreaming"
XD lol master is paranoid about what others think of him I wonder...
Do you know that feeling where it feels like your floating?
Well I'm floating...
Just blogging,wanting to suck cock,wondering who master will fuck...and wondering my sanity :p
Master is the kinda master that's not always there for me..
And I'm the kinda slave that's always there for him
But master is the kinda guy who will never tell me if somethings wrong
And I'm the kinda girl who won't ask..
Does that mean we have communication troubles..
I think master is MOST sexy when he is being assertive..
Omg SOOO HOT
He was really sexy when he was hurting my feelins also on the day I asked
Mmm maybe that's why it took so long for my heart to break
Soo hot..I love when master says "no."
Its like no and its final!
Ahhh so hot
Or when he says "Kitty obey."
Ahhhh I just obey instantly!
Master is not really assertive often..
But if he WAS then I think I would be like clay in his hands bc he's soo hot I melt!~~~
I really wish I could stop switching subjects during blogging..
But switching subjects is kittys style!
If I didn't blog while switching the subject 10times then does that make this blog kitty?
It completly erases my personality!
And makes me almost robotic and boring...
Don't you think?
When my master askes me to write legit things I get a bit sad..
Master is going on a plane again this Monday..yayyy!~
And I start diet plan Tuesday...
This plane trip..I want to make a special plane thing..!~
Master said..that no matter what I must continue my plane traditions :)
I'm so happy master wants me to continue
I love writing it for master
I love the cornyness...
I love the pictures I takee :D :D hahah epicly cute maybe creepy?
But that's what the email is..it must be cute,creepy,corny and awkward :D
because the goal is to get a smile!
I think master likes my poems the bestest!~
If bestest was a word..I bet id use it everyday!
But its not a word and I still use it often mm...:D
If master was like mathproblems..I think I would do him alll day long!~
Master takes foreverr to do job applications!~
Kitty wishes she was a job application so master could do her forever

No comments:

Post a Comment