Sunday, June 26, 2011

Last day

Today at the mall..
I saw a interacial chinese couple?
And it reminded me of me and master...
It looked really beautiful..the girl called him oppa and hugged him tightly:)
Soo cute
My parents were shocked to see this :o
And made chinese jokes -_-
Lamee...chinese jokes are sooo lame..
They told me that they know ill never have a chinese boyfriend
And I just laughed :D
I already have a chinese boyfriend!~~~~~
Heheh and I don't care what anyone says he's my master forever!~
Itl be really weird when master cheats but I still continue the relationship
But its not cheating if I allow it?
So its more like sampling!
Master enjoys sampling other flavors of girls..
And I'm ok with samples :)
Its weird? How am I so ok with samples?
Was this a fetish I had and did not know?
or do I love him enough to allow samples?
I want to dig deeper to find the answers to why sampling is ok
My parents like master live in fear
My parents fear everything and anything
They fear that because of their gender or race they won't be socially accepted
Because of this fear they don't have any friends..they have convinced themselves that the only friends they need are from their hometown..so they avoid neighbors at all costs..and do not approve of social events for me to attend
My parents fear that I will be a kinaped and become a sex slave in china.*sighs* I have nothing to say regarding this because it is pure crazyness
They fear of letting go to things they love
They fear koreans..(yeah even onew...) are all koreans bad? My dad has a strange unknown fear of koreans..
My parents even fear me xD simply because I always tend to outsmart them..if they punnish me I have a loophole if they tell me I can't do something I always find a way if they tell me they don't have enough money for something I always find a way my parents they always argue about who will punnish me tehehehe :D am I really smarter then my parents or am I just thinking more logical? Maybe I just never give up..I think my perserving spirit can be seen with Master right now :D gone through soo much bs an I'm still here!
But the real question to living in fear is
because I'm "fearless" does that make me less equipt to go across the country to college..
Or does that make me more equipt to handle situations compared to my parents who hide and run?
Master says he lives in fear I hope with me he can live a life more carefree
Master has random mood depressions..I hope to be that girl who will always cheer him up
I hope to be his kitty the perfect kitty that only exsists in his nonexsistant dreams
I want to try my best in the future to be this perfect kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment