Saturday, January 29, 2011

V

Oppa=older brother in korean



About a week ago I wanted master to be my oppa! But master said no to incestous I was really sad it felt like I had been rejected mater didn't want to be the most important thing in my life =l being oppa is super important to me I spent the remaindeer of the week searching for my new oppa but master seemed to be the only person that fitted the title oppa then last night master told me he wanted to be oppa I was like -_- although I want him to be oppa it seemed like it was more of a pity gesture because I was sad...but he insited master said he has fallen more in love and wants to be the center of my attention :o wahhh he fell more in love in a few days!~
so now master is my oppa yayyy!~ he wants me to call him master oppa but it sounds weird o_o it has to sound cute!~ so for now ill just say oppa I'm so happy he's my oppa

No comments:

Post a Comment