Sunday, February 6, 2011

Half moon

50th post
My 50th post is all about the bestest guy in the world!~
even though he uses big words
can be a grammar natzi
and is oblivious to GOOD music talents such as 2PM,2AM and jaypark!

Last night master asked me what was my perfect love story I explained to him that I wanted a love that consists of someone loving me more then anything else..A love that is pure and genuine I was a bit worried master wouldnt understand such a simple love story sometimes master doesnt understand simple things o_o He takes simple things and makes it into big complicated mess theirs beauty in simplicity....I wish I was a more simple girl that would be beautiful ^_^ a simple kind of beauty I wonder if I was a simple kind of girl if Master would still love me lol maybe he would try to complicate my simpleness...Master said that girls want a tall handsome rich guy thats a love story! but I was thinking about it and a tall handsome rich guy...But in the asian dramas the tall handsome rich guy is almost always the player or if not the player there happens to be some deep problem and/or they have a serious terminal illness :o but then again life is not an asian drama rofl Master said I was his perfect girl I felt so happy..He also told his brother a vauge amount about me even though it was really vauge I felt extra happy :)
I took an entrance test for college It was really hard LOTS of calculus problems rofl with no calculator fml >_< the test took me about 3hours I passed the test yayy!~
I really really really crave pasta right now yummm!~
I sung a song for master he laughed =[ never singing again =[
well then again maybe i would laugh too if he was singng an english song and butched every word rofl idk
Valentines day is coming up :)I want to get married on valentines day..<3
Master talk about going on dates with his past girlfriends but its really hard for me to picture myself going on a date since ive never been on one :O oh my lol
i wanna go on dates like the asian dramas!~ A date where we can put a tent in our backyard and eat food out of our bentobox rofl lol or a date where we go to the park and swing ^_^ yayy!~~or me and master can play games at public places ^_^
Even legit dates are cool but dates that are so simple and so little planned is super fun ^_^when I get my house I want to fuck everywhere in my house so i have memories of master everywhere rofl..I wanna fuck on the couch on the counter in the shower on the floor in the kitchen rofl you name it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment