Thursday, February 24, 2011

Forever love

This week has been avergly boring -_- but meh today I am going to write a fun post yayy!~ Master has ordered me to write a post about date ideas..like what would I like to do on a date where would i like to go etc. If you havent noticed yet I am quite a simple person copared to master whos complex so my list may seem a little bit laughable or stupid but its really what I want to do :D

(not in any real order)

1.I would like to donate blood on a date and after the date me and master can drink chocolate milk and hold hands walking around the mall :) I really likt this idea because donating blood can save 6 lives so when me and master donates it will save 12 lives and 12 is a special number to me :o I have many special numbers such as 11,4,12 etc. one day I shall blog about numbers

2.I would like to go to a place with lots of stars and lay on a car roof? or a table? or anything sturdy really lol and look at the beautiful stars while cuddling with master under the blanket..When I look at stars it reminds me of beauty and also I remember im not alone theirs always 10 million stars shining brighty :D

3.I would like to go to asia (idc where) and dress up in a school girl outfit and master dress in a school boy outfit and pretend like we just came from school ^_^ we would do everything that school kids do like go to the game arcades and kareoke bars etc. ^_^ I want to relive my youth and pretend that master was my highschool sweetheart *giggles*

4.I would like to play soccer aganist master! I guess this is more of a group date..but I would like to get a couple friends together boys vs girl and also get white tshirts and before the game on the grass we could decorate the tshirts with random stuff ketchup,mustard,soy sause :p?,markers etc.^_^ and after the girls decorate we will beat master at soccer yayy!~ (girls always wins in boys vs girls) but after the girls win the boys team has to do a punnishment for failing lol s punnishment such as having them do a dance for the girls ^_^ and after the punnishment we will all eat a lunch picnic style on the grass yummy!~

5. I want to exchange caligraphy artwork with master :D Master and I will both create a caligraphy artwork together but I wont let him see what I wrote and he wont let me see what he wrote and we will exchange at the end yayy!~ pretty artwork

6.OOO an alternative idea make pottery together!~ we will each make each other a mug I will make masters mug and he will make mines ^_^ so even when master isnt near me he will feel my warmth because he will remember how awesome mug making was

7.Inline skating!~~ Yayy me and master can go inline skating near the beach the wind will fly through our hair as we hold hands skating ^_^ and after we get tired of skating we can eat some yummy food I prepared :D haha (why does it always end with eating?)

8.Play DDR with master ^_^

9.Playing hide and go seek in a water park ^_o hahaha he will never find me

10.playing random games i make up all day ^_^ sounds stupid but I have lots of games I want to play and nobody ever wants to play with me =[

11.Karoke!~~~ yayy but only korean karoke ^_^ bc kpop rocks yays

12.Cutting up tshirts togehter actually to be fair I wanted to be a tshirt cutter when I grow up lol but cutting tshirts is fun and then we can wear our creation out

13.Racing down the slides!~ like..who can get down the slides the fastest..who can swing the highest..kinda childish games at the park I want to play games in the park yayy!~~

14.Rock climbing~!

15.Pole dancing lessons every week (hehehe ok this is a stretch)

16.Tango lessons ^_^ hehe I want a pretty red dress :)

17.Having a water gun fight and getting really wet ofc ill be in a white tshirt ;)
lol this is more fun with multiple people

18. Writing secret messages in invisable ink!! :D *giggles*

19.going to the beach chilaxxing..swimming and having a biggest sand castle contest!!

20.recreating the lady and tramp date ^_^

21.**I want to do this mannny times** Watch asian dramas while cuddling in masters arms eating popcorn and laughing or crying ^_^

22.Bungee jumping together :D

23.burrying a timekeeper box? (idk what the box is called anymore XD)

24.Lipdubbing a song together ^_^ it tottally must be the next viral hit!

25.Taking lots of crazy pictures everywhere ^_^ together to show like what master and me do in a typical day ;) and then at the end of the day make a cute little scrapbook heehe scrapbook making sounds fun!~

26.FIND ME TRUESSURE HUNT ^_^ ok...you gotta be a little creative with this idea..but I have to wait for master to find me at a place i pick but for him to find me i will send him clues of where this place is via picture msg.. exsample I send him a picture of a street sign...and then the next picture I send might be of the iceskating ring and theen the next picture I send might be of red lobsters...then with these hints master will try to find me and if he finds me we can continue our date together :D yay!~

Idk...just little ideas I have not a completle list but *shrugs* 26 is more then enough XD I want a simple love that loves hard and deep..ahh!~ only if such simple love exsisted

No comments:

Post a Comment