Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hokey pokey

Sooo valentines day is tomarrow!~~~
But I guess I got bored and Decided to post some randomness I guess
sooo today as maybe a pre valentine day suprice..I thought MMmm..what should I get master? ok lets get him a heart shape pizza with a pie!~ actually I was gonna order coke also but I was worried that if the price reached TOO high master might get mad rofl..so anyways..I secretly order the pizza haha and hope that master has noo clue lol I Told hiim dont leave the house no matter whatzz and he MUST answer the door..it would be weird if gdragon (his roomate) answered the door and got my surprice I might be sad =[ so anyways..he got the pizza and pie BUT the pizza was NOT even a heart shape -_- really...



I payed xxx amt for my pizza to look like this did NOT even get a HEART shape pizza..What the fuck! Are you saying that I payed money for a pizza that was not even a heart shape?? I called that place up and spoke to the manager and he swore it was heart shape..Heart shape my fucking ass -_- the manager said he would refund me and get me a new pizza etc etc. but what am I gonna do with a new pizza after master just ate pizza and pie *sighs* fml papa johns fucked up my pre valentines day plan

I masturbated on cam for master it was good I enjoyed it a lot!~
Master says my blog is so vanillla *sighs* he wants to hear what my mind says and how I think as a slave so vanilla posts are almost useless I need to post more bdsm stuf..-_- maybe ill post one non vanilla thing a week..OK lets start with this post :D from here on it will be chocolate (yay)


I called master today and he told me that their was many things he wants to change about me such as the way I view him my view on the world..the way I view myself the way I view him and how I feel when I see him etc.
Theirs so much things master wants to change about me I wonder if im not working hard enough as a slave..I want master to look at me maybe 5-10 years from now and think in his head..YES this is what I want all my fantasys all my desires..are all together in this one person I want to be with this girl forever
Thats what I want to happen to master..fufilling all his fantasys even if maybe its not what I want to do excactly or maybe not what I am into at all..I guess really I always had a fantasy about fufilling someone elses fanasy?
In my head it sounds crazy why would anyone want to change theirself to fufill another person fantasy o_o I dont get horny thinking about fuffiling someone elses fantasy but i feel a sense of happiness...some special person will have all their fantasys fuffilled..but even though I want to fufill fantasies I have a limit but its not a large limit..but it is a limit that would protect me from harming myself emotionally or physically
I want to give more control to Master...its hard because we are long distance but I really honestly want to make masters dreams and fantasys to come true im not scared of him changing the way I think im almost a bit excited..

No comments:

Post a Comment