Thursday, February 17, 2011

Master says I tiptoe around him and I denied it but today I guess I realied that its true....
My life it feels like it is slowly collapsing..so I looked in my contact list...who can I talk to?who will listen earnestly and give average advice if I need it...so I think mmm my best friend is in shambles my other close friends are on a trip and my Other friends I guess I doubt that they wud understand...I just want to call someone and cry and cry
the first person I should go to when I feel like this is logiclly my master my boyfriend..bur actually he is the last person I would consider going to not because he is my master but because of his general lifestyle there is always something going on or something and I refuse to be a burden to anyone! I also refuse to be needy -_- I guess this blogpost is a bit of a waste lol anyways This week he's been busy and stressed and I'm not another reason why master is the last resort is because I'm actually not allowed to call him even if it was an emergency XD
If I can't speak to master or to my best friend or to my friend who shall I talk to.....
I'm going crazy keeping everything in my head...
I really wanted to skype and forget all the probems but everytime master was busy or my computer was buggy..
Oh well I guess its fate
Oh fetlife is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment