Friday, February 25, 2011

XJAPAN

Master drives me insane!~
In my head I'm going crazy ahhhhhhh...
I really like master even though he's really busy :)
I worrry I'm getting too needy I need to stop starting tomarrow! I don't want to be seen as needy...
Master told me today that if I ever left he would feel sad which is weird because I thought that I was the only one who woul ever feel sadd...I just love master with all my heart joppi says I'm stupid for loving someone with all my she said he he prob doesn't love me with all his heart but just some of it...but idk.. I can't help loving him he's too cute :Dtottallly my typeee!~

Yesterday I ordered pizza for the family and master was like order me one too!~~~ he was prob joking around but I said sure! And ordered him pizza and chicken wings he only wanter peperoni pizza but if he had wanted like 5diff toppings I woudve happily ordered it for him and after I bought it I felt really really good I like that feeling :)

Being with master is insane but I love every second :o (oh no)
I have to work hard and lose weight
And work hard and get good grades
And work harder to get test scores
Work much much harder to participate in scholarship craps
And then work the hardest to be the best bimbo I can be :D

But I can do it :D and ill do it with happiness and excitment because I'm gonna be masters bimboo!~ lalalalalala!~ oh I even made a song to celebrate me being a awesome bimbo

I can't wait to go to bdsm parties with master ill be the hottest slave there :D and master will smile and say yep that's my kitty :o
I think about getting breast implants a lot more then usuall to be honest but it doesn't turn me on thinking about fuffoling someones crazy fantasy turns me on its weird..but I'm a weird kinda girl..

My master is really hot so I asked him..why doesn't he have like girls chasing him!?
And he said because girls don't want him as a girlfriend bc he won't treat them like a princess buying them lots of shit and never telliing them that they are stupid or never telling them that they look fat etc.
And I tottally understand lol but I kinda like a guy who will tell me I'm stupid if I really am being slow and won't hessitate to say I look fat in the dress XD even though its mean I like the truthfullness rofl its constructive critisim to help you grow..I've never really had a legit legit relationship prior to master but any relationship I ever had I was the princess in the day and slut at night lol it gets boring everything I did was always right even if it was wrong XD
Haha

A couple people said I would make an awesome bimbo I think so too but idk whenever I picture my master with a bimbo girl with huuge boobs it looks weird maybe he's not ment to be with a bimbo?

No comments:

Post a Comment