Thursday, January 27, 2011

Juicy

This week has been quite busy ive been talking to master a lot im so happy to talk to him! He really does make my day! I like talking to master after having a stress full day at school! Master called me last night i was so shocked..when i recieved the call via googlevoice the automatic teller said.. Master is calling would you like to answer? I was like mm..Master is calling do i know anyone else named master? Mm..yea its prob a wrong number so i pick up and its master yayyy!~~~~ i want to explain how i felt when he called but its a bit hard my heart was racing sooo fast ahh!~ he called?!?!?
On sunday i went to the mall to get a wax to remove hair on my vagaina and make it extra smooth! Online some ppl say they go to nail spas to get waxes... Sooo i sign in blahblah and thenn this asian boy that looked like john park came out with super perfect flippy hair and he asked me if i was ready for a wax ? I looked at him up and down and then told him i wanted to get starbucks super quick before he starts and so i ran into the mall to get starbucks and never returned o_o how could i let a guy/anyone other then master get close to my area? When i told master he was like :( but its not fair i didnt even fangirl over john park! In fact i walked away from the situation if i was fangirling id gladly hop on the waxing table and make him wax away! Recently i have been doing less fangirling a loooot less lol i love fangirling over matser
Master told me my boobs were saggy :( :(
When i skyped with master last night he had a diffrent look in his eyes..in his eyes i saw love maybe for just a few seconds but i saw love in his eyes when he looked at me..Best few seconds everr!~

No comments:

Post a Comment