Saturday, January 8, 2011

Special

What kind of person are you?what kind of person do you want to be? it wasn't untill a few year ago did I relise what kind of person I want to be..
I wanna be like the air. The good-hearted person whose kindness overflows and people realize how important she was to them, once she is gone.
I wanna be that kind of person.
<

But what is a good person? Is a good person someone who donates blood and donates money and does volunteer work? Can you even define the word "good"?
I'm not sure what good is defined as I just strive my best to be kind sometimes being kind is hard sometimes you will get tricked because you are so kind and many times you will end up regretting being kind..I had my first boyfriend when I was about 12 he was my "world" and I was in love or atleast I hoped I was in love but one day out of the blue he told me we should break up I cryed a lot wernt we in love I watched all the sad crappy love movies and sung all the breakup sons and skipped school but 3 months after we were apart he texted me a long sob story about him needing money quickly he needed 200usd by the following day or else something bad would happen he was vague and I wasn't sure if it was ok to give money to my EX but I worried he really needed it I emptied my bank account my svings and also a bit of personal money I got for birthdays and what not and gave it to him it totaled 200usd he never said thank you or promised me he would return but all day people wer e talking about me the stupid girl who lent her ex boyfriend 200usd it was worse them humiliating I wanted to die the whole school was talking about me and all the boy would do is laugh he never returned the money and rumors about me continued to float the school for a long while maybe 2 years the rumors might have stopped if the boy would have stopped bragging and boasting how he managed to fool his EX out of o much money and till this day I never got my money back from him...that's an exsample of a time I regretted being nice But theirs so many exsamples and stories for times where i am happy that i have such a kind heart

No comments:

Post a Comment