Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hearts

soo valentines day sucks mostly because I never had a valentine -_- so from like january-feb 14 im like -_- blahhh but
I was thinking about the PERFECT boyfriend does it exsist?
Well no theirs no such thing as the perfect boyfriend but if their was my perfect boyfriend would fit these requirements

1.He would look sexy in a suit



2.He would have nice side swept perfect hair *ahhh drools*



3.Plays me lovs on his guitar


4.has a hoodie obssession just like me


5.blonda hair OMFGGZZ *MAJOR DROOL* but then again blonde hair is a miss or hit thing


6.I must have -ALL- of his heart I dont want half of his heart or a little bit..I want him to love me with all of his heart


7.He has to be a bit childish

8.He has to be stylish!
9.Nice side view and also has peircings!



10.loves kids ^_^


11.Cute funny faces that makes me laugh



13.He must be classy not too cheap saving is good but sometimes spending is also good

14.But most importantly the only one I legitly care and activly search for is a guy that loves me more then anything..A guy that will give me his jacket in the cold to make me warm the guy that always trys his best for his girl the kind of guy that loves me through thick and thin :D

Does the perfect guy even exsist?




amazonaws.com/b812068d909120a6bcf4c6fd0106cbcc_large.png" border="0" alt="" />

No comments:

Post a Comment