Friday, January 7, 2011

Rain

I always blog when I am happy or excited but I wonder if it is really ok if I blog now..

I'm not like other girls I think that's where master made his first mistake..
I feel sad in the end I never really was any usse to master I never did his picture project and I'm scared to post my five things changing about myself task and I wasn't even able to masturbate on cam when he wanted to see me
I fail
I always tell master Your kitty will always wait here forever
But what's the use of a kitty like me?
I just feel useless and like I'm getting in the way such as interupting masters family time and his studying time
Is it really ok to have a useless kitty wait for him?
Master wanted me to email him pics of me playing with myself
I emailed master 5 pictures and after they had sent sucessfully I deleated all the pictures but master only was able to see one picture just imagining masters sad and dissipointed face makes me sad :( I failed him I wanted to show masters picture as a welcome to thai thing...after that incident I did not respond back to masters email I had no plans to talk to him to the 11th when he comes back even if I miss him so much I just wanted him to have a good time in thai a time where he could have a blast emailing him might have gotten in the way but he emailed me saying he was worried about me and wanted me to email me asap I wonder why he was worried...since he was worried I sent him a short short email

I made a new friend I found him on collarme he is chinese and can't speak english well sometimes it a bit annoying he told me that my master is really lucky to have found a girl like me...is it luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment