Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blank

Haven't blogged in a bit!!

A lot has happend over the past fewish days!

I have decided to try my luck and graduate one year early applying for schools all over cali focousing in san fran area though because the kpop bowl is in san fran! And most concerts are in san fran yayyy me and master can go see onew oppaaa!~~~~~ school is expensive lol it would be almost free to go to school in florida but *shrugs*

I really really really want to be masters trophy girlfriend! The girlfriend that all masters friends are like blahhhh! She's soo hot I want her the girlfriend with the biggest sexiest boobs that defy gravity..master said in asia I would be the hottest girl because my boobs and outfit would attract so much attention! I like the idea of being really sexy getting lots of stares I also like the idea of being a trophy girlfriend but I really like the idea that Ill look like a nice little fucktoy

Master said implants were expensive 10k holy fuck how the hell am I gonna pay 10k o_o I don't even think you can put 10k on a credit card!! Lol

On wensday..I was so upset sad mad angry annoyed at master -_- master told me no matter what he won't ever force me to do something I don't want to do and he will respect my decisions because he loves me etc etc.but on wensday at around 2amish master asked me to webcam chat and masturbate and I did not want to because I was hairy and I didn't want master to see me up close so hairy ugh..-_- but then master asked again and I told him I don't want my first memory of masturbating with master to be like that and then he tried guilt tricking me into going on cam and after that failed him he was like ok whatever don't go on webcam for master because of your needs at that moment I was like fuck this -_- I was so upset but my first reaction was tears and then I decided I would go to sleep -_- I felt tricked and almost like he lied to me he didn't respect my decision and he was peer pressuring me while I'm busy. "Sleeping" I get a jillion messages from master my phone had a spazz attack he appologised gave an excuse and I forgave master it still felt like a slap in the face though I stayed up all night for him and he thanks me by peer pressiring me to do something I did not want to do

masters friend is soo cutee!~ but he sounds really lame and a bit boring
*sighs* but its ok he's cute haha

Poly relationships?
I don't want a poly relationship more like poly sex buddys like if me and master get bored we just call our poly friends over. And have a great time in bed :D two girls one girl? Two guys one girl? It would be fun to have a threesome? But I am a jealous person I wonder if master is a jealous type but I don't think ill get jealous of a poly sexbuddy rofl unless master is likee kitty why can't you do _________________ like *insert poly friends name* lol

A long time ago master was a bit worried that me and him won't share enouugh intrest bc of our music taste and hobbys etc etc. But now I feel me and master share lots of intrest and I'm even starting to. Like his music! Wahh :D master likes old music old old old but I like younger music with hot boys!

I got a bruise because I accidently hit my theigh on a wall the bruise is black and blue and pink now grosss! A bruise is a popped blood vessel! Because I bruised so easily from the wall I'm a bit worried that I will bruise easily when master punnishes me in the future..:o a long time ago I was with another master he told me to put clips on my nipples and some other spots on my body it hurt soooo much ahh he told me its ok its supposed to hurt after I took it off it hurt soo bad! But he said its ok its supposed to hurt the next day I looked on my nipples and I saw a weird looking blackish spot that hurt it kinda looked like a bruise I told master and he told me its impossable to get a bruise from clamps on your nipples but I was a bit suspicious and further examined it and it was surely a bruise of some sort after tat incident I did not talk to that master again but the bruise is still with me..I never used a clip again to be honest I'm a bit scared of clips now..another accident that occured was when I was with another masteer he was into gothic subs he told kitty he wanted her to have a lip peircing so I said no so he came up with a makeshift peircing just use an earing and place it on your lips so I did so (stupidly) and it looked cute but after a while I tasted something salty it was blood the makeshift lip peircing cut myy lip ouch! The cut left a line on my lip when I first got the line I was so humiliated my perfect. Lips. Looked weird and creapy...but after a while it was ok..I never spoke to that master again the trend is..once they hurt me physically I can't stand to be with them again

But Master is the bestt!~ he sung me I need a girl by taeyang ahhhhhhh I almost died!~his korean was bad lol but his voice was sooooooooooooooooo cute and his expression ahhhh master wa soo sexy :D I have the sexieest master ever!
He's so kind so sexy so caring and so complex I love him :D

No comments:

Post a Comment