Sunday, January 16, 2011

Herro

Backk from blogger breakk!!!

Yay its good to be back I feel a lot relieved and less stressed I think master felt bad that he caused me some stressed :s


today I set my alarm for about 4:30am so I could wake up to attack master with kisses when his airplane landed! Master never told me I needed to attack him with kisses but I wanted to even if it ment waking up at 4am on a Sunday

After the 4am kisses I slept untill about 9ish and then I heard a POP sound that reminded me of skype so I instantly jumped out of bed like a ninja and went to my computer while I was waiting for my computer to load I felt a bit bad for anyone who messaged me who is NOT master...I seriously didn't ninja jump out of bed to have a friendly chit chat with anyone other then master -_- but to my lucky it was master who messaged yayyy! Ninjas really do get reward like always I had fun talking to master! But he got sleepy and went to sleep

While master was gone I spent a large part of my day taking pictures of myself I want a picture that fits these benchmarks


1.sexy
2.revealing but not too revealing
3.looks like beautiful art
4.First reaction must be omg does she have more pics?
5.does not show face

I don't want the photo to show face because idk it has to be a bit mysteriouss! Sexy mysterious who the fuck is thi hot girl kinda photo lol idk...

I talked to master on the phone!!!!!! Yay!! For about an hour I looovee talking to master on the phone :Dits soo rare that I can call him because under no cirrcumstances am I allowed to call without permission lol but master was like "call me" ahhh he sounded soo cool!!!!!! We chatted for about an hour about random things and I asked him some questions that I thought about during the japanese exam lol other then sleeping during the exam I thought about master a lot haha so I had a lot of fun but then he had to eat so we hung up when he was done eating I thought about calling. Him back just in case he is lonely but then I rememberd what master said under no circumstances should I ever call him no matter what .......alright so I did not call lol master started having a loong converation with his brother hiss brother is actually the coolest person ever!! Well not really because his brother doesn't eat cool bento boxes so he's not THAT cool

While master was talking to his brother I decided to give master a little bit of space. And he said he would take a long time so I took a nap he said to say goodnight when I'm SLEEPING is napping and sleeping the same? I don't think so I napped for about an hour or two and then franticlcly wake up being like OMFG did I nap to long mmmm let me check on master rofl I check on master and he is fine still talking to hiss brother so I blog a little go on fetlife a little and nap after about 2 hours I'm like OMFFGGGG I slept to late! *jumps out of bed to check on master*master is still doing fine talking to his brother so I solve my rubik cube a bit and blog a little more and decide to sleep but a few hours into my
sleep about maybee 4 or 5 I wake up and I'm like OMGGGGGG I overslept is master still busy :o and to my surprice he
is not busy yayyyyyyy!


Oo cool news!!! Me and master are dating on fetlife actually more like were dating I decided to take it down and just leave it blank i wanna put dating when I'm legitly dating I think master told me to put dating just to put it there so I decided to go with what he said originally and keep it blank

Tonight and yesterday has been sooo crazy! I have never done such crazy things for a master its weird because master never instructed me to wake up ever 2hrs to check on him I decided myself I would do it lol I would never wake up at crazy times for anyy other master other then master -_- lol master is lucky for such a good kitty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment