Thursday, January 6, 2011

O bvioAhh!~
Yea I kinda stole ~ from master but its so cute couldn't help but steal
I've been singing alll day!~ nothing else better to do other then study for exam but singing is wayyy more funner heheh so I learned a new song today its called the carrot song its korean! Ah!~ on a cute level of 1 to 10 I rate it a 10! You know I hate when people fuck up scales and put 1 as the highest and 10 as lowest -_- really..ugh people can be so difficult sometimes!
Carrot!
Do you miss me?
Do you think about me?
I love you you love me
Obvious obvious obvious

Even though at times you feel sad
Even though at times you feel lonely
Always think of me who will be by your side

Ahh I'm tired of writing translations :p but you get the cute drift!
But whhyy learn one cute song when you can learn -two-
So I learrned thee I love you song with the tune of small world
I love you
I love you so much
I love you so much
I love you.com
I love you so much
Haha anyways not saying love annymore! Mastersaid not to leave sublimil hints..so I shall say it directly!
I love you masterr!~
Haha enough about love and songs

Time to update on my exams!~
Actually I only took like oneishh..haha

Japanese speaking
11/10
Japanese writing
12/10
Japanese multiple choice
???

I'm feeling pretty confident I happen to sucesfully score higher then everyone in my class and also some other classes :o omggggg maybe I'm draming did I realllyy beat the anime obssesed creeps who live breath eat japan culture??? Hahahaha victory! The sleeping girl who can hardly translate her assignments can speak and write japanese!
*giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment