Monday, January 10, 2011

Bad

I had 24hrs to send master my 5 things I wish to change about myself but the list contains about 25 items hah he shoudve called it 25 things to change..I haven't worked on it for a while In fact if it was up to me I woulsnt touch that post with a 9foot stick it looks like I wrote a whole bunch of crap and numered it so a few hrs ago I went through the list editing all the crap and even though I edited the crap I got sick of editing it I got sick of going through crap the 24hrs are almost expired should I send master some crap? I rather not send master crap what's the point of sending master a blog filled of crap? If I don't post ill be punnished if I do post master will be extremly dissipointed and complain since when Did I become scared of master ? Even if I blogged 100x times I don't think master will understand

My new friend that looks like shingdong I don't think I can be friends with him any longer he is starting to give me a mixed view on bdsm to benfit himself..when I asked him advice abt sending master crap he gave me bad advice and told me that I shouldn't be scared of a master ever since we webcam he has become diffrent what happend? Why do things change so quickly for me ? Even master has changed...good changes?bad changes? I guess everything really does change in the end its unavoidable

After today I won't be blogging due to finals I might blog but it will be shorter actually master said I could stop blogging from the 8th..but I still blogged...but this time I think I want to take advantage of not blogging it'll take off some stress its a bit stressful doing assignments its more depressing when master dissiporoves of whatever assignment that I stressed my ass off on :/ he said he doesn't give compliments but what kind of constructive critism is that?? He doesn't even think about my feelings...so happy for a blogging break :D

I'm a bit scared to receive masters punnishment but whatever it is I prob deserved it bad kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment