Saturday, January 8, 2011

Update on my friend: He looks like shingdong


He is a nice boy! He works a lot! He is a vegtable and fruit delivery boy o.o idk..he's a bit too obsessed with ayumi hamasaki and does not listen kpop or cpop although he is chinese :o we don't have much in common but conversation never gets slow I always find something! He just came to america so he doesn't know much he didn't know who megan fox was or what a bento is (althought bento is the japanese name) he also did not know what coffee was...sometimes I feel he is a lost hope :p rofl his english is sketchy often and I barely can understand but I decided to skype with him! We had lots of fun and we played hangman but with only japanese words it was sooo fun :p I used all the big words I knew like omoshiroi(intresting) but he used much bigger and always won :( he decided to sing me a few songs and for the next thirrty mins I was in my own personal concert he sung me about 8 songs all in japanese..how cute but here are some translations
Ayumi hamasaki-days
Just by you being there
my heart becomes so warm
And my wish
is only one
Is it ok if I keep
loving you this way?

You have someone special already
I've known that for a while
because your smile is shining so


Ayumi hamasaki-fairyland
How many times have I sought for something
Found and lost it
Since that time?

But your smile has taught me
That we are now
In the closest place to forever

Ayumi hamasaki-Heaven
Stay by my side, my love
Crossing over time and changing your shape
The future we haven't yet seen
Remains here

Trust me, my love
You live within me
So I'll never
Say good-bye to you

3 doors down-here without you
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby

And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams

Cute right! But his singing doesn't match up to masters and he's not cute and I made sure to absolutly NOT fangirl! Or let him sing me twinkle twinkle little star! Because that's me and masters song!It was a bit weird being on webcam and not fangirling since I always fagirl on skype with master but its fine he's not even cute like master he sung and sung and sung till 1:30am!

No comments:

Post a Comment