Sunday, January 2, 2011

Trainz

This break has ended it went by so fast! Master was always online and I got to skype a lot I. Got to know master as a person and as a master I really enjoyed the expirence :) today I watched a movie with master a movie called internal affairs I would love to explain the plot but a bit. Complicated mm..good cantonese movie! Master likes action moviees but I like love movies! I asked master if I ever got tired of walking in heels if he would exchange with me and he said what do you think :o I think master will exhcnage! Because he's a good person like what if I twisted my angle then he would have to siwtch or piggy back ride me but I think id perffer a piggy back ride

Before I met master.I wanted a body like this!
- a body with no imperfections or scars or stretch marks tattos or anything like that!
- big boobs..
-botox under arms so ill never sweat agin eww..sweatingg!
-jell implated in my heel so I can wear high heels for extended amt of time
-significant amt of weight loss
-reguallry lazar treatment my legs

Now I'm with master and he wants all the things I wanted but now I'm fufiling someones fantasy :o wow what a deal fufill someones fantasy while stll accomplishing everything I wanted to do! Me and master are a great fit together don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment