Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birds

Today I was upset! So upset I thought I might burst into flames and explode! But my anger was shortlived
I got punnished for ignoring master on his trip and when I decided to sincerly tell him why I ignored him and my mind process he took my words and twisted It into a pile of crap it was like he did not believe my words and I had some secrete underlined meaning to ignore him I can't believe that for those few seconds he really believed I had some underlined meaning...I was so angry but as soon as I got angry my anger quickly transformed into sadness and then as soon as it transformed master appologised :) what a roller coaster! I'm simple and think one way many people say they can read me like a book but why can't master read me?
I still don't understand his reasoning to punnish me it still doesn't quite add up in my head
It is okay for master to not speak to me for two weeks but then if I don't talk to him for 5 days he goes "crazy" what changed between now and a month ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment