Sunday, December 26, 2010

XYZ

Being a slave isn't always easy being a slave means sometimes you have to sacrifice things that you like for your master I have never expirenced that before..all masters talk about sacrificing but I never really sacrificed anything of importance or anything that I legitly cared about but today at 1:30am I understood what it means to sacrifice the creep I mentioned before in other blog posts well she's not so creepy she's axtually quite cool she deserves a name other then the creep from now on I will call her person Z actually the letter Z is one of my favoriate variables..master told me that after tonight 1:30am I can no longer talk to person Z because he has his own reasons it would have been fine if person Z hasn't grown on me..her dull personality was actually a nice contrast to my personality..we blended well I learned many things from her and she also collects quotes we exchanged advise about boys and talked about boys while eating icescream and eating cookies me and person Z bonded we shared secrets and we gossiped lol I didn't know person Z for long she's actually coming into my town soon :o not that it matters but anyways on point saying goodbye to person Z was hard to be with master I sacrificed a friend..

I wonder if master can understand simple happiness? I often feel simple happiness the simpliest things can make me so happy..I've always been a bit of a simple girl never requiring much from boyfriends or friends or whatever simple happiness only occurs when ur happy even thought ur just doing simple things I wonder if master has expirenced this simple happiness..I get this kind of simple happinese when master texts me even if its esoisabwhodb I smile bigger then anyone in the world :D..

One thing I want to do before I die..
I want to see/do many many mannnny surgeries on the heart i want to heal hearts..for exsample while I am using the heart lung machine on a patient and I finnaly turn the flow down I want to expirence seeing the firrst beat of the heart nothing can describe that feeling when your anxiously waiting for the heart to beat again anxiously waiting to see if that person is alive..and nothing can describe the feeling when it actually beats..healing hearts saving lives I want to do that before I die

No comments:

Post a Comment