Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ai

Ostomggggg I fell in love!!! Ok master told me not to fell in love but omgggg *super fan girl squeel* so I was bored and decided to order chinese food! So I try this new place up and a boy answers about my age and his voice sounded like yoseob from BTST when he speaks english which is suppperr cuteee aweeeeeeeeee! ! *omggg super fan gir squeel* omg omg omg! *fan girls for. Along time* anyways while talking to him he asked if I was ok I hope he didn't notice :o but we started chatting (bad me) and he's bad at math and is patient :) awee so thennn after I hung up I was excited to meet him and eat my chinese food rofl yayyy chow mein! Soo heheh I imagined he looked like

jay park



or mike he




or lee hong ki





or teyang




or onew..




ok ok I'm done naming boys....but when he came he looked like JYP :o and it was the same boy :/ *sighs* How depressing :/ i had high hopes




A lot of my posts are vanilla :o the next post will surely be un vanilla! -_- I just need to finish my new years resolution asignment ugh where does master come up with these hard assigments (-_-) maybe he should be a professor he would enjoy it I think! I miss master :o but its ok bc whenever I think about him I giggle :p
I collect quotes...kinda so when I'm sad I tell myself some quotes..my favoriate quote (containse curse words )



"Stop waiting for little boys to verify wether you are the shit or not bitch if you are the shit you are the mother fucking shit"
Why do I like a quote with soo much curses :o I used to actually care what other people thought about me espicialy boys! But now I really don't care I don't need a guy to tell me I'm so beautiful every other second I KNOW I'm beautiful
I think a girrl having confidence like that is hot plus you can't be a bimbo without confidence and a great pair of legs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment