Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nine yards

When your little parents always say don't judge a book by its cover but you look at the cover of a book and automaticly. Judge it well today I judged someone based on discription i knew this girl was a bit crazy and stalkerish and when she messaged me I was like ughhh but while talking to her she wasn't bad it was actually fun really fun I laughed a lot...but I always laugh a lot it turned out this girl and I have nothing in common but we both just happen to be lonely rofl we talked for about seven hours on skype! The girl was a bit bland not bland but her personality seems quiet dull compared to my over excited personality I learned a lot from her and I hope she learned a lot from me during one point in our conversation she started crying so I rushed over and got out my corny jokes! I told her a few jokes and she smiled my corny jokes really do come in handy :) the problem I found with the girl is that she expects to have fun but doesn't. Want to start the fun she is expecting the other person to iniate the fun enviroment but in reality u can make anything fun I like to think of life as a game..but at the end of the game everyone dies but let's not think about the end of the game rofl but in this game basic things give u prizes so I always rase people down the stairs many times without telling them rofl and I just make up my own games whatever goes goes! At the end of out convo the girl said she concidered me one of her close friends :) cool new friends rock!
I never really thought much about my personality but I am really happy I have this kind of personality even if it means I always get friendblocked..oh crap frogot the word..for only friends :p
I am really grateful for everything big and small words can't describe how I feel when I get a text from master or how fast my heart beats when I hear that sign on to skype message rofl 90% of the time it isn't master :(
Master said he is confident and really happy and thinks he can go the full nine yards with me..full nine yards?I hope it doesn't include more internet kissing..
I wish master lived in my city :( I could visist and all that good stuff we would be besttttt friendsss!
Maybe not best friends but prettyyy close ;)
Master is really nice I am a really simple person I only wanted a chow mein recipie from master getting that would make me soo happy but he wants to find me something else..I really don't understand he really has not caused me any trouble.but hahah If I got the chow mein recipie i would make the best chow mein ever! itl fit riight in during thanksgiving mmm I wonder if it can survive without me eating all of it but heyyyy if chow mein fails mochi always saves the day!
I blog more that I'm on break I hope master doesn't mind!

Master says he likes to hug his brother....

Aweee don't you think boys hugging boys are soo cute :)!!!!!!!
I love boy hugging boys but it has to be a full on hug but not a gay hug..or a groping hug!
Well..in this picture the shortest one is a girl..but its alright she was playing a boyy character so that counts right?
hug

No comments:

Post a Comment